5.17 Lost

" Ah, what's this? " A man asked curiously after seeing a child with obsidian hair and blazing red eyes standing quietly at his junior's side.

An old man wearing a luxurious robe was frowning and answered, " A demon's child. "

"....What? " The person who brought the child said after being shocked at the d man's statement and bewilderment flashed in his eyes as look at the child at his side.

" Throw that away immediately. " One of them said decisively after hearing the old man's answer.

" If xxx saw him.... " One of them said, worry in his eyes.

" What's the fuss? " A voice was suddenly heard that made them all flinched.

" Hmm? " All of them then stiffened when they heard the gentle and soft voice again, coming from the entrance of the garden. As they were all focused at the entrance, they didn't notice the light in the child's eyes the moment he heard the voice of the man coming from the entrance and the delight and expectation flashing before disappearing as he silently waited for the figure of the man appear in the room. Although the child's face was blank, his little fists were clenched hard as he turn around at the entrance, longing and expectations clear in his dark eyes.

Seeing the man appear, the child's eyes stayed on him almost obsessively.

With long silver hair like flowing water underneath the sunlight, like precious jewelries shining on them, it is a pity that the owner just let it flow on the grass behind him as he continue to walk towards them. The man's eyes were golden, it was more vibrant than the gold in the earth and more gorgeous than the stars, just looking at them will make a person intoxicated and kneel beneath his holy self to devote their everything to this person. Although he was only wearing a simple white robe, his beauty and power cannot be overlooked.

The man's golden eyes narrowed as he took a glanced at the small child hidden by his elders.

One of them smiled wryly at him and said, " It's nothing, xxx. This little junior of mine just picked up something.... "

All of them look at the man in front of them gently and tried to hint the junior who brought the child to quickly take him away but it seems the person didn't notice this as he was still shocked at what he has done and a long silence envelope the garden.

" Does he have nowhere to go? " The man suddenly asked after a long silence.

Almost all of them has the same thoughts about the stupid person who was still stupidly staring blankly into the space, ah this idiot! Newbies are really troublesome!

" Uh... Certainly, he doesn't have anywhere to go but... "

" Then he can stay. " The man with golden eyes interrupted him before he finished.

" No, no, no, xxx. It's a demon's child! He's dangerous! " One of the elder argued as he frowned upon the demon child.

" That's right! xxx, it will bring harm to you... "

" xxx, he can be released at once... "

The man's golden eyes flashed and look at the child who has been staying silent all this time as the elders continue their arguments, after a short staring at each other, the man look at them decisively and opened his red lips, " He can stay with me then, "

" Don't worry, I won't be hurt. " He added gently as he look at their worried faces.

" But! He can only stay for a while, alright? " The elder argued after sighing, seeing him nodding they let him be.