3.9 Three Flags

Jerome's wounds are all healed and now, he's back to working in the company. Countless papers was scattered on the floor, the light from outside the window shadowed his figure and he seemed like a beast waiting for his prey as he looked at the profiles of those who participated in the accident that night. They will see what hell looks like after provoking him.

He turned his attention to the paper he was holding and sneered, written on the paper was his plan to begin the zombie virus. Maybe in three months it will be completed.

He frowned and let the paper fall on the paper to knead his forehead, after that night. He avoided watching that show again and didn't manage to get a wink of sleep since. His head hurts so much, it felt like it would bursts.

Since he was a child, he knew was crazy and acted innocent to win others affection. Then now, he managed the company and inherited his father's wealth, but he didn't feel anything at all. Every night, he can't sleep and would just work, then his head would ache and he grew irritated with everything. He might have slowly losing his mind right? But he already did. Still, it hurts. However, he learned to masks all the pain in front of others so they must have thought he's a stupid and naive kind of man no?

Turning towards the door that he heard a knock, he looked at his assistant who entered after.

" Did he turn crazy? " Joshua asked nonchalantly while reading the paper that fell down in his table.

The assistant silently passed him a file, " This is a report that he was seen in places wearing pajamas and panicking. He seemed unaware why he suddenly appeared in the place. "

Joshua looked at him and took the file. He laughed after skimming through it.

" He's really crazy ha! " He scoffed.

This matter didn't happen in his past life, that guy although he betrayed him, he didn't show this kind of actions.

" Arrange this. Alright, you can leave. " He said and passed the paper he was holding to him.

The assistant, Ash's hands trembled for a second when he saw what was written and bowed. Jerome was staring at him to check his reaction and smiled at him but his eyes were not.

Ash immediately walked out to do his tasks. After closing the door, he let out a sigh of relief and looked at the paper again with a complicated gaze then shook his head, I just have to do what was given and not think.

Jerome's smile disappeared and he frowned from the pain again, he glanced at his phone and trembling, he reached for it.

He opened the interface and turned to watch the show again. It's been a week, he's been trying to endure the pain and to not see the youth but whenever he sees him, the pain would subside and disappear. His heart would calm like the gently swaying waves in a sunny beach.

With an expressionless face, he gently stroked the youth's face on the screen. He admits it, he liked the feeling of quietly watching the youth, it was calming, pleasurable, happiness. It was an unknown sweetness was brewing in the depths of his heart and he can't bear to stop it.

The youth's smile was warmer than a sprinkling of sunshine and his dark eyes completely lit up like it contains all the stars in the night skies. He was so.. beautiful and endearing.

He didn't notice that while watching the youth, his eyes were too intense as if the boiling hot magma waiting to erupt.

Jerome touched his chest in confusion, his heart beats too fast whenever he sees the youth. He lowered his head in thought.

He saw the youth suddenly lift his shirt and somehow, he felt unwilling to let anyone else see the youth's slim waist and white skin. He pursed his lips as he silently watched the live broadcast.