3.7 Hungry

In the place he were in, no light passes through. He glanced outside of the dark alley and saw the difference. He realized that he was never meant to be in a bright place, he has not right to be, mocking him and reminding him of his place. In his eyes, the world was grey, colorless.

He looked down, if it's like this. Then it's better to destroy it again and again... No matter how many times it takes. His eyes flashed darkly.

Then he heard a song. He stopped and listened carefully, it was a gentle and soothing voice. It managed to stopped the time of everyone passing by and to find where the voice came from. He had a faint feeling when he heard this voice.

He saw them looking at the store just before the alley he's in. They were looking at it with admiring eyes. He turned his head to look and was stunned at what he saw.

There in the TV was a youth. He has his eyes close and he was singing so beautifully. The youth opened his clear eyes and smiled at the camera. He sang again,

I want to see the world in your eyes

I wonder if we saw the same?

You know, in my eyes

You are the most amazing thing

In the world..

Will you tell me

If I ask?

Cause I wonder so

If you felt the same way too?

I will let you see If you want?

He laughed when he sang the last words and tilted his head. His soft black hair rustled and his dark eyes glistened. The youth looked so beautiful and mesmerizing. He can't take his eyes away from him.

He felt a slowly growing warmth in his heart. His world brightens and he became part of this world.

He stared at the images of the youth obsessively. His grey eyes deepening. The only thing he can he is the youth that shined brightly in the television. The noise and nonsensical things in this world was irrelevant.

The youth is like a ray is sunshine in his darkening world. As if a bright star suddenly lit up and brought light into his dark world, letting him see the right path and giving him hope for life.

His eyes flashed while looking at the youth. This youth, he has never seen him even before he got reborn. Could this be a different world?

It doesn't matter if it is. Somehow, he felt that he have to be close with that person. To be by that person's side. However...

Looking down at his crippled legs. He gripped them and gritted his teeth.

His eyes turn colder, he search in his pocket and took out a cracked phone. He turned it on and called someone.

" Fetch me, Starr street at Corvi alley. " His voice cold and emotionless as he talked to the person on the other side of the phone.

He looked up at the night sky full of stars remembering the dazzling youth.

The youth's eyes, smiles and laughter keeps popping up in his mind, especially his eyes that twinkle like the stars.

His fist clenching and he took a deep breath as he closed his eyes as he leaned tiredly against the wall.

.....

Kayl chuckled after seeing the live viewers going wild. Then he turned around to go back to the backstage.

" Wow! Did an angel just descend?! An amazing talent! " The Host smiled and winked at the viewers, " Excited? Well then! The director already decided what trial will be given this time. For now, it's. A. Secret. " He laughed happily at the viewers who complained at him for baiting them.