6.2 Under the Sea

" One of your heirs has harmed Alon, I'm sure you can figure it out, no? " The imperial doctor said as he sat on the couch opposite of his king.

King Langit sighed tiredly and looked outside the window.

" At the very least, please tighten the security around Alon and be extra cautious. "

" Mm. "

Seeing the tired expression on his king's expression, the imperial doctor decided to stop for now. He sighed and bowed before leaving.

All of them has cherished the prince since he was a child and they wished for him to always be safe and happy. The accident this time seems to be a coincidence however a sailor named Ugat has seen some suspicious individuals near the ship before the it sailed and so they suspected that this must be a scheme to get rid of their precious prince! How could they! Really hateful!

They gritted their teeth in anger, for their precious prince to be in danger because of the schemes of others...

They can't tolerate it!

Even so, they don't have the power to do something about it and so, they can only warn the king and let him arrange things for the prince. With this, they can be a little at ease.

Seeing the imperial doctor talk to his father, the king and Steward Dikit nonchalantly and their grim faces when they finished makes him a bit worried.

Alon's face brightens when Steward Dikit came to him and handed him a glass of water, he accepted it and took a glanced to the leaving imperial doctor with the king.

Alon frowned and turned to Steward Dikit, " Is there something wrong? " He asked, looking worried.

After some silence, the steward said vaguely, " When the king returns, you can ask him yourself. "

Alon glanced at him strangely but didn't make it difficult for him, " Okay. "

The steward breathe a sigh of relief. Their family's prince is still as polite and obedient as before and didn't seem panicking at the situation. Though, he still feel indignant to what happened to the prince and supports the imperial doctor in his demands to make sure their precious prince is safer than before so such accidents won't happen again.

Unbeknownst to him, Alon only did this because he knew that having no information is the same as dying out there so it's better to stay here where it's temporarily safe. He has no memories and only has that floating box with him, he's not sure why he's even here or who is he exactly. Because he felt that he's Alon but he's also not....

Deep into thought, he didn't notice the king entering the room and looking at him in remorse. He should have protected him better, he knew of the possibilities of what would happen to Alon if he even got caught in the fight for the throne. He shouldn't have said his plans of giving the throne to Alon...

He's becoming more and more unsuitable for this job. Ah, he wants to quit sooner...

The king sighed and approached his son.

.......

Under the sea.

Lila frowned as he look at his findings from the water he got near the lands, the water's toxicity has gone too high for ordinary sea folks to endure. If it continues to rise more then it might cause many deaths for the sea folks...

" Master. " A young man with silver white hair and emerald eyes similar to him brought him tea.

" Thanks. " Lila sighed worriedly, as a piranha that can eat anything and rarely worries about safety, this is really concerning as this talks about the safety of the whole ocean and the sea folks. Although mermaids are not that different from them in appearance as they also have beautiful features and graceful silver tails, the only difference is that they are quite strong and eat meat, they especially love fresh blood and meat, ah