3.5 We will cover all of your expenses

[ For you guys, Let's properly line up and appreciate the beauty together ❣️ ]

In the video, a youth was vigorously eating the cup noodles and narrowed his eyes a bit in happiness.

[15: !!!! ]

[16: !!! What kind of fairy is this?! ]

[17: *squealing* lick! lick! ]

[18: Screenshot! Screenshot! Screenshot! ]

The youth has his soft black hair tied up without his mask and glasses, he looked ethereal atmosphere even from eating noodles from a convenience store. He looked cute and handsome which makes the viewers like him very much. Then they saw the youth looked at the camera stunned, his wet eyes widened from shock and then the next thing almost made them heart attacked at once. The youth shyly smiled.

[27: ....]

The comments was silent for a moment then suddenly poured out so fast they can't be read as another commented again.

[259: I'm dead. ]

[260: !!! So cuteee ❤️ ]

[261: Ahhh I'm watching again to see my cute baby! ]

[262: My baby liked noodles! My noodle baby! ]

The original video went viral last night and still has some heat from the passerby and turn into fans trying to find their cute baby.

Lukas felt gratified and happy at this heaven sent youth, he's simply his lucky charm ah!

Lukas took a deep breathe to calm his self first before talking to them about his offer.

" I actually plans to let you join an idol show. Don't worry, it's completely for trainee and rookies to have a chance to debut to the industry. "

" But we don't have training at all? "

" Well, Yes. You have your looks at least. "

The two looked dumbfounded.

Lukas chuckled at them and said, " Your talent can be nurtured and practiced, " He stopped looked at them seriously, " That's why I'm going to ask you to train for two months. No worries, we will cover all of your expenses and place to stay. Of course, if you fail you have to pay this back to us. It's fine to pay slowly as you're signed to us anyway. But if you managed to win, it's a good thing as you will be the first idol in our company and will get many resources, the company will fully support you. This benefit the company greatly. "

Kayl almost agreed at once when he heard him say, ' we will cover all of your expenses...'

Fortunately, he managed to stop himself. Huuuu

" And so, " Lukas stopped and waved to Vall who immediately gave him two contract papers, " This is the contract, read it carefully and sign if you want. It's also okay if you don't. " He said carelessly as if them signing has no significance to them and made them feel like they were the one going to suffer a loss if they didn't sign.

Vincent and Kayl read the paper and was silent for a while. Lukas waited for them patiently, looking calm and poised but inside he was actually panicking and cursed his self for saying it that way, what if they won't sign!? He was nervously looking at them.

" I'll sign. " Kayl broke the silence and said this, Vincent looked at him and Lukas almost hugged him in happiness.

Kayl thought about it, this work has covered his expenses and a place to stay which is a good deal for him who has no money to pay rent and buy food. Plus, risk is necessary if he wanted to get the chance to debut then he has to work... really hard... Ugh..