3.12 Peeking

When all of the contestants finally arrived, the host looked around to check and nodded, " First, Congratulations for finishing the course. We will tally the scores of each team, only those above eighty points will continue from here on. "

Erik turn to look at the big screen, the names and image of each contestants was in it and beside it is their tallying scores.

" This here shows the viewers vote and the points of each mission you accomplished, totaling a hundred points. "

The contestants waited with bated breath as the tallying scores stopped.

[ Ding Dong! 60 contestants passed! Congratulations! ]

Twelve participants didn't make it. They all teared up but didn't let their tears fall, they did their best so no regrets.

Erik faced them, " This is the individuals scores. See that? "

At the big screen, rankings was shown based on their points.

1. Kayl Wales 99
2. Claude Goebel 98
3. Nigel Keys 97
4. Vincent Hudson 97
5. Genus Alleyway 97
6. .....
....

The contestants took a deep breath as they the highest score, ninety nine..

At the same time, the live viewers especially Kayl's fans were feeling proud for their baby who did great!

" Next is the ranking of the team. " The big screen showing each of the contestants scores change and faces of the members of the team showed and their scores, they also rank them.

1. Kayl Wales, Claude Goebel, Nigel Keys, Vincent Hudson and Genus Alleyway 98
2. ....
...

" They are dominating the rankings... " One of the contestants mumbled as he smiled wryly seeing the scores.

Though some of them felt indignant, they knew that the scores was final. Since the show was live broadcasted, there was no way to cheat scores in front of the live viewers.

Erik smiled at them, " Congratulations for those who passed. Director Cloud will say something before we end the broadcast. "

Director Cloud took the mic and face the contestants, " I wanted to congratulate you for passing and wanted you to know that every missions given and experience in this island is just... " He stopped and looked at the faces of each contestants, he stopped for a while when looking at Kayl then naturally look away.

He waved his hands and his assistant suddenly appeared holding a wine glass and gave it to him. He sipped first before talking, " That's just the preliminary round to removed those without the traits of an idol ah " Cloud said while drinking his wine. The remaining contestants was dumbfounded for a minute and accepted their fate, at least they won the preliminary...*cries

Director Cloud return the mic to Erik as he left and return to his tent.

A man was hiding behind the tree as he stare at the youth he's been longing to see, as expected, a close appreciation of Kayl was completely different than from the screen. He was more bright and gorgeous up close...

" *Ehem, well then, see you tomorrow viewers! We'll have a short vacation here and some hmm.. challenges for enjoyment. Byee! " He said facing the camera and waved goodbye.

The filming stopped and everyone sigh, it's finally the vacation...

Erik turned to the contestants who looked miserable and smiled at them, " You guys can change your clothes and rest, the staff will lead you to your respective tents. See you tomorrow! "

The contestants answered exhaustedly and walk with the staff to their tents.

Jerome watch this while hiding behind a tree, he doesn't know why he was hiding but he felt that he was not allowed to stay beside the youth's side with his broken self...