6.12 I'm Sorry

The three human representatives came to visit the evil lord's castle after the signing of the peace treaty.

Ubas, who was previously a secretary of a tyrant. A couple who volunteered their selves, Pohas and Ayon  came to asked one of the sea folks, Dos, about a sleeping prince sent in the evil lord's castle as gift.

" Why? Do you know him? " Dos asked looking at them suspiciously.

Ayon nodded and sadly answered, " That, we came from his kingdom. He's my friend... But he was sent here... "

Dos stared at her and nodded, " Yeah, he's here. He's healthy and is already awake. "

Delighted, Ayon asked him excitedly, " Is it okay for us to see him!? "

" I don't think the lord will agree to that. " Dos said firmly.

Ayon felt down at his words, Pohas hugged her and looked at Dos, " Then, is it fine if we stay here for a while? "

Dos frowned.

Pohas immediately added, " We were troubled by others, they constantly keep following us and keep bothering us... We can't even stay at one place because of them. " He then sighed softly.

Dos sighed, he somewhat knew that this would happen. Thus, he has no choice but to agree to their temporary stay.

Ubas stayed silent all through their conversation and followed Dos to their designated rooms.

*

Alon leaned lazily on the window, feeling the sea breeze.

He yawned and paused when he saw a familiar figure, isn't that Ayon?

She was walking with Dos and two other men.

Wait, isn't that the previous prime minister, Pohas?

What, they look like a couple? Ah, it must be him that broke the curse...

Alon blankly watch them walk away. Blinking, he felt Danaw's presence behind him and he turned around only to see him looking at him with a frightening look.

Danaw stared at Alon silently, " Do you want to leave? "

" I won't allow it. " He added before Alon could even thought of the answer at his question.

Alon felt like Danaw is... anxious and uneasy at something since that night, his previously calm and indifferent emerald eyes were shaking as he look at him. Seemingly waiting for him to respond and coax him. He looked down and saw that Danaw has his fist clenched, seeing this, Alon felt strangely familiar to Danaw. As if, he has seen this same actions and eyes before...

Danaw saw him looking at him blankly and bit his lower lip, he took a step and pulled him into the couch to sat beside him. Away from that blasted window.

" I wasn't planning to leave you behind... " Alon said unconsciously after his thoughts were snapped because of Danaw and turned his head to kiss the corner of Danaw's slightly narrowed eyes that were looking at him doubtful, " I won't leave you behind. " Alon repeated.

The villain always seemed to faintly remember what happened in the previous worlds. Since then, if he wasn't stuck firmly beside him, he would show evident signs of insecurity and a lack of reality. His lack of confidence must have been because of that too.

Alon gently reach out a hand to Danaw's cheek, Danaw rested his cheek on the hand. He has taken care and pampered Alon, he says that he doesn't want him to return his feelings and that he just had to stay. He's worried that Alon might leave, and that it might be better for Alon to.