6.4 Mermaid?

'Ah! Don't go!.... '

The voice getting fainter and fainter. Alon escape without looking back until he finally got to his room, he took a breath in relief and slide down. His legs trembling because of the sudden speed as he's still recuperating, but he can't help it this time.

That's a suspicious mirror, alright!?

Normally, one would escape from it, okay?

From staying in his room, he was given free time and books to past the time. In those books, some fantasies and fiction, the protagonist would undoubtedly approach that thing and take it home! What the hell!

Why would you take something so suspicious like that!? Aren't you so easygoing!?

Ah, he should calm down.

Huuuu....

Alon took a deep breath, in those stories, the protagonist would then take that thing into journey and travel far and wide and experience all sort of shits.

Anyways, he don't have the interest have those mentioned above.... Though, he somehow felt like he's done all of those which confused him. Also, he keeps having this strong, very strong nagging urge to take that thing...

Alon clutched his head, oh my god, what should he do!?

A knock pulled him out of misery and Steward Dikit opened the door only to see him on the floor clutching his head, his hair disarray and looking pale.

" Your Highness!? What happened? " Looking worried, Steward Dikit pulled Alon up and lay him down on his bed to rest.

Alon shook his head, tired.

He should worry about this later, he just wanted to take a deep and peaceful rest right now.

Steward Dikit looked on worriedly at his tired expression, just what happened outside?

After settling the prince, Steward Dikit came out and called for the guards who accompany the prince outside and asked them what happened, only to get an answer that nothing bothersome has happened. Steward Dikit frowned, just what really happened for the prince to look like that...

He sighed, he should ask the prince at a later date and let him rest for now...

Alon absentmindedly passed the day and woke up groggily, he can't sleep peacefully at all...

He exasperatedly sighed.

In the end, he can only check that accused mirror and bring it home if it's safe. He felt like it can help him restore his memories somehow...

After doing his morning routine, he immediately executed his plan and go straight at the shore where he saw the mirror.

Facing the mirror once again, Alon is calm.

Like the calm waves at the sea and the gentle sway of the trees...

'... You're back? '

He flinched. Goodness, he's still not used to hearing a voice so suddenly like that, okay!?

He gulped and answered, " Yeah... "

' Oh! Thank goodness! ' The mirror said and suddenly an image appeared out of nowhere inside the mirror making him stunned.

Oh my god!

A woman was inside the mirror! It's really cursed!!

He wants to run!! Ahhh

Panicking inside, Alon calmly stared at the mirror and before he managed to bail his self out and drop his idea of checking this mirror. The woman in the mirror talked first.