2.11 Don't leave me...

He yawned with half closed eyes. It's too relaxing at Luntian's house especially when the sunlight gently shines from the window and the sound of the leaves from the trees. It's making him sleepy. In both of the world he has gone to, he has seen and experience their beauty and amaze at their constructs. For the worlds to be destroyed, just how much hate that that person have?

Thinking of this, he sleepily leaned on Luntian and dozes off.

Luntian felt the youth leaning and looked at him, he found that the youth is already dozing off peacefully. He stared at him for a while and decided to carry him over to his bedroom. Arriving at his room, he settle down Oras and laid beside him. He covered them with a blanket and continued to stare at the young man's sleeping face. He curled his lips and put his arms on the youth's thin waist and pulled him closer to him, he buried his face in the young man's neck and smelled a refreshing scent. He fell asleep happily with the youth in his arms.

After a week of staying with Luntian, Oras completely forgot his questions and only remembered while eating Luntian's prepared lunch. The delicious smell attacked his taste buds and he almost salivate because of it. It's more delicious than his cooking ah! It can't be helped since it's been years since he tasted something this delicious everyday! Ah happiness!

While Oras is contemplating about his views of foods and missions. He saw Luntian came out from the kitchen and brought back a small cake. All his thoughts vanished like smokes and stared at it greedily. Luntian chuckled at him and frowned suddenly.

" Mata invited you to come to the association. " Luntian said while furrowing his brows, he looked worried. He put down the desserts in the table.

Oras raised his eyebrows and burped after finishing the meal, " Mata did? Why? "

Luntian shakes his head, looking downtrodden, " I don't know. " He took the plates and bowls and send them to the kitchen to be washed.

Oras nodded and placed his chin on the table as looked at Luntian's figure. For his stay here, all he did is eat, sleep, eat, sleep, rinse and repeat. This life as a salted fish really satisfied him but he got to work ahh

He sighed.

That Mata to invite him, There must be something he wanted to ask him? Then he should also ask him about Luntian's condition. It's too relaxing here, he almost forgotten Luntian's number that he needed to somehow remove. He stood up and looked at Luntian.

" Let's go then. " He said and before Luntian could answer, he pulled them out and started to walk towards the Serces Association. If they stay here any longer, he might not want to go out again.

Arriving at the doors of the association, Luntian stopped and Oras felt like he saw dropping ears of a puppy with doe eyes looking at him pleadingly. Oras gasped at he took a critical hit from this, it's too lethal!

Oras stiffly looked away and entered the building. He has to ask now quickly or else he would be beaten by that look! It's foul using it to him knowing he's weak to that!

Seeing Mata, he walked towards him and let Luntian to stay in the lounge for now. He is sure that he looked like an abandoned puppy right now so he shouldn't look back. He pulled Mata inside the museum and closed the door behind him and sighed, Luntian's stare might burn a hole into them. Mata looked at him weirdly and nodded understandingly after seeing Luntian's glare from the window.

" I want to ask you something. " Oras said after stabilizing his heart and faced him.  Mata nodded at him and motioned him to start.

" You see, Luntian's number decreased. How do I completely removed them? " He asked seriously.