3.3 He looks good

He laughed awkwardly and scratched his head.

Hmm...

Well, I guess it's okay. If it's good, he'll accept the job and if not, then reject! Kayl happily concluded, after all more job, more money. For now, he should rest and prepare for tomorrow. He put the bag beside the bed and laid on the bed after taking a bath. He stared at the dark ceiling and wait for the sleepiness to come as he closed his eyes.

A teenager was walking through the entrance of the building wearing a simple wore out jacket and pants with white sneakers. Even with his simple style and almost covered face with mask and glasses, it didn't managed to stop the sexiness emitting from just merely walking and causes many people to be attracted to him. Kayl noticed that many people was looking at him and thought that his clothes look inappropriate to the luxurious style of the building so he felt shy and hurried to the front desk to ask the lady receptionist about his appointment.

He gently knocked the table to get the attention of the receptionist and took out the card he received from the man.

The receptionist look up when she heard the knock and stiffened then smiled politely at the young man in front of her, " What can I help you, sir? "

In her mind she was busy squealing and fangirling the cutie in front of her, she scanned the teen from head to toe and nodded in affirmation. What a handsome boi 😍 Look at that gentle slanted eyes and long eyelashes! That white soft looking skin! That long legs! and that thin waist! Ahhh I want to touch him!! Oh goshhh!!!

Without knowing anything, Kayl gave the card to the receptionist, " Ah I'm Kayl Wales... I have an appointment with uhm... Lu...Lukas..? " He answered unsurely and felt nervous at the weird looks of the people around him. He looked confused and his eyebrows furrowed in distress.

Of course, he didn't hear the squealing of the poker faced clerks who saw this as he was too cute! Too handsome! Even his voice sounds good! Ah perfect boi ah!!!

The receptionist smiled calmly and accepted the card then looked at it for a second then gave it back to him, " Yes, I have confirmed it. Can you please wait for a moment? I will call Mr. Lukas's assistant. " She said while feigning calmly and struggled to suppressed her inner self from snatching this handsome boi into her pocket. As a Celest Entertainment employee, they need to act professional no matter what. Although the have seen many good looking artists and not short at all with cuteness but the teenager just gave them another level of cuteness it was almost illegal. if they can't stop their selves, they might commit a crime because of this child ah!

Kayl nodded and waited at the lobby, he found a sofa and sit obediently. He lowered his head and played with his fingers while waiting, he still sometimes felt an intense staring at his way so he would look around and found that everyone was busy with their work so he just lowered his head and didn't dare to look up again. He really felt nervous here, he felt that many people are looking at him but there's no one really looking. Has he become too narcissistic? He wanted to cover his face from embarrassment. Kayl didn't notice that his ears has redden and the employees who are scrambling to death while suppressing their squealing from cuteness at this creature.

" Mr. Wales? " He raised his head to look at the voice that called him and saw an immaculate man in front of the elevator, he stood up and answered the man.

"I'm Vall, Mr. Lukas's assistant. Please follow me. " The man looked at him for a while before nodding and gesture to the elevator, he hurriedly walk towards the elevator. Meanwhile, Vall took a glimpse of the teenager in front and once again approved of his boss's vision, he can see a lot of potential from this kid and although his face is half covered because of the mask, from his experience. This kid definitely looks good and aside from that, even from those old clothes and worn out bag, no one could deny the attractive aura of the teenager as he was outrightly seducing all the employees here without noticing. Look at those red colored cheeks, who wouldn't feel soft at those moist eyes when he shyly looks at you? As expected, his Boss is the best at finding treasures like this youth!

Before Kayl enter the elevator, he caught a glimpse of a man walking out of the elevator and met the man's cold eyes. He blinked and turned to found the man already walked away, he was about to call the man because he felt something familiar about him but he was called by the assistant who was already inside the elevator and immediately forgot about the man as he rushed to follow up. Kayl frowned as he watched the door slowly closed and starts to go up, he touched his chest. Could it be...?

The man stopped walking and turned around to see the teenager frowning. He took a deep look as if trying to etched his image in his mind as his cold dark eyes flashed and nonchalantly continue to walk out the building.

Lukas lifelessly laid on his chair after finishing all the files his assistant sent over. He groaned and grabbed his stiff shoulders, he's been stuffed with a mountain of papers after coming back and worked since then. His assistant is so heartless ah, he don't even have a time to rest, so cruel! Ruthless! He should add more works for him next time.

As Lukas was planning on making his assistant suffer from neverending work, he heard a knock on his door. He immediately sat upright and arrange his suit before answering, " Come in. "

The door opened and a youth comes in.

" G-Good day, Sor-- " The youth covered his mouth and his eyes widened. Lukas chuckled, " It's okay, come in. "

Lukas stood up and welcomed the youth while looking at him amusedly, the youth timidly entered the room and looked around the place before finding a place to sit. He sat slowly, he feared that he might destroy the expensive looking things here, he is sure that he can't afford even the simple looking pen at the table.

Lukas looked at him and nodded satisfied, this kid will definitely be popular! It's a good thing to find such a good kid ah

He tapped his fingers on the table and looked at the time, his assistant just fetch the good seedling who came just a while ago. He's excited to see the kid again as he grinned.

" Mr. Vincent, right? " He said before walking towards the door. The youth stood up rashly and answered, " Yes! Sir! Ah! " As he stood up, his things fell down and he panicked.

Looking at the panicked kid, Lukas chuckled, " I'm going to take a wall for a while, we're still waiting for someone. You can't relax here, I'll come back in a minute. " He said and walked out, he heard the kid answered before the door closed, " Y-Yes! "

He chuckled in good mood and walked to the lobby. He found many good seedlings this time, he whistled happily and stopped in his tracks when he saw a man walking this way and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

" Oh if it isn't Lukas? Did you plan to join the show again? " The man annoyingly said as he get near to him. He furrowed his eyebrows and chuckled at the man, "Well, of course. After all, we have found many talented kids now. You probably won't take them again, no? Asahi. "

The man, Asahi, laughed offhandedly at him.

" No way right? They just came voluntarily to me ah " Asahi said grinning at him. Lukas felt annoyed, this man always tried to poached his most important artists behind his back and still won't admit it. Plus the fact that even if he didn't manage to poached them, he will always to something to make them lose the competition which makes Lukas to really beat the guy up. He took a deep breathe and calm his self to not beat the bastard, he squeezed out a polite smile at the man, " Well, I'm going now. I don't have that much time like you after all. " He said and turned to left, only to stop when he saw a glimpse of a youth walking in their direction.

The youth has his black hair tied up and beneath his glasses was a deep and bright eyes that seems to look at your soul to captivate you, his gait as he walk was elegant and powerful making sure that you'll have your eyes only for him. Even though he was wearing an obviously cheap clothes, the aura and temperament can't be mask and when he smiled at you, you would stop your breathe as to not disturb the beautiful scene and etched it into your memory forever.