4.12 Stronger

General Eal nodded and then leave to depart to the south, he didn't know if they will return alive this time. He heard that the demons has created another powerful monster for them, he sighed internally and glanced towards the heroes, he wish for the goddess to bless them and end this war soon.

" Hero, I'm part of the soldiers who will escort you. " Hal said smilingly as he entered the tent.

Andre just nodded at him and got ready to depart.

The soldiers accompanying the hero party was already outside the tent, Hal Aman instructed them and they started to depart to Red Leaf Forest.

After two days of traveling, Andre and his party was tired. This is their first time being outside the capital and there's many monsters suddenly appearing, though they were easy prey and they defeated it easily, they also got tired after fighting for how many times.

Andre was looking around vigilantly the whole time, they asked them what was wrong but he just shake his head so they didn't ask anymore. Andre's eyes flashed as he looked at the trees and silently followed the group.

At night, they decided to camp and stay to rest, " Hero, the forest is just a day away from here. You can probably see it from there. " Hal said after seeing them exhausted and tired, he thought that a change of view might help.

Frances perks up as he heard this and stood up, he really likes new places though he got scared of many things but he love love love beautiful places!

Seeing a spot of red in from below the mountains, He walked towards the place where General Hal pointed to, he found that it was a cliff and got stiff a little from fear, he raised his head and was astonished.

" Wow, they are really red! " Frances exclaimed after seeing the Red Leaf Forest from afar, he excitedly grasped his wand and his eyes sparkles. The forest was covered in red leaves and rustled with wind as some fall down and danced. It was so beautiful that Frances teared up.

" The leaves seem to be a variant colors of red, amazing... " The different shades of red makes the scene more pretty and mystical.

" Hey, see-- " Before he continue to appreciate the view, a soft and gentle voice was heard from beside him.

" I read from a book before that the reason they're red all the time is because of the blood slained by the holy sword has been absorbed by the trees and thus their leaves becomes red, It seems that the demons slained was dragged and amputated, their bodies scattered everywhere in the forest and it seems that the animals and even insects especially liked to drinks blood of the demons and then the tree leaves would turn redder and redder as it absorb more blood...."

Frances, "...."

His face paled as he imagined what she said.

Noticing the silence, Arian looked around and realized what she said, " Ah? Ah! Those slains are all demon kings of ancient. "

Kato and Aera sighed, after being together for so long, they grew closed and found many eccentricity in their companions. Especially, Arian who is a healer and looked soft and cute, actually reads and love gory and horror, thriller and anatomy... especially corpses..

Kato and Aera chose to act like they heard nothing and continue walking while Aera grabbed Frances collar and dragged the stunned him.

Andre just glanced at the place and followed them.

" Right, I read that the sword is in the middle of the forest, under the only golden leaf tree. It was said that, the golden leaf tree has the blessing of the goddess. " Arian said as they were nearing the Red Leaf Forest.