2.9 Not Interested

" Who knows? Maybe we will, maybe we won't? Let's leave it to fate. " Sapa said as she took out her water bag and drank from it.

" Puwah! So refreshing! " She said after drinking and passed it to Lips.

" Yeah *sigh " Lupa absentmindedly answered.

" Well, I feel like we'll meet him soon though. " Min said grinning as he looked at them. They smiled and really hoped to meet Oras again. This time they wanted to invite him to travel the world with them.

" Hey, Are you Oras Wells? Can we talk a bit? "

On the way to Luntian's home, Oras was stopped by a man and invited him to a corner to talk. Oras looked at the man and turned to Luntian who was hesitating and biting his lips. He also gripped his hands and looked like he doesn't want him to go. Looking at this, Oras decided to refused the man. As he was about to say this, Luntian interrupted him.

" Okay... just...just a bit... " He said while gritting his teeth, he glared at the man and slowly lets go if him. Oras's eyebrows raised from this. It's totally obvious that he doesn't want him to go so why would he agree?

The man grinned, " Well? Let's go sir. " He said and turned around. He looked back to see if he was following him and motioned him to follow when he noticed that he wasn't.

Oras glanced at Luntian and reluctantly followed the man to a corner far away from Luntian. He looked like he was an abandoned puppy and glaring at the man with a scared look, Oras also saw hints of red from his eyes. He almost wanted to go to him only to be stopped by this man. He furrowed his eyebrows at this.

" There's no people going this way so it's convenient to talk here. " The man started, " I'm Kan, nice to meet you. I found out about you! Ah that guy, Luntian is seriously lucky to get you! " He said exaggeratedly while smiling.

Oras nodded at him expressionlessly. He crossed hi arms and leaned on the wall to wait for him to finish what he was going to say.

Kan's smile disappeared and said, " But you see, there's so many Serces out there more suitable for you ah I'm sure you won't be satisfied with him? After all he's a betrayed and not just once! But ten times! Such humiliation. " He said as he shake his said and sighed in exasperatedly.

" Oh? " Oras replied blandly at him. His eyes cold. He glanced at Luntian far away and saw him clenching his fist, then his eyes softened a bit. He really wants to go back to his side but he need to know what this guys is all about.

" And so, I'm here to offer myself. I'm pretty good and our compatibility is great! I will satisfy you more than him ah plus the fact that I'm not a betrayed Serces like him... " He added with disdained in his voice then shrugged his shoulders, " Would you like to try me? After all, contracts can be nulled and all. It will be worth your time if changed now while it's still early ah... "

As he was talking, he didn't noticed Oras's eyes grew colder and colder. He didn't like what this guys is saying. He had the urge to beat this guy up.

Before he got completely pissed off, he stood up and interrupted him, " I see. Well I'm leaving first. " He turned around to leave but was stopped again. He looked back irritated then released his arm that was grabbed by the man. He looked at him coldly.

" Well won't you consider me? " The man smiled confidently. Oras really wanted to ask just where does this confidence come from?

He looked at him expressionlessly, " I'm. Not. Interested. In. You. Bye. " He said coldly and came back to Luntian's side.

Although Kite looked amiable and gentle at the surface, the truth is he has a pride and coldness embedded deep in his soul. He won't let anyone in too deep and only those he allowed to get close, can make him soften.

Luntian exhaled from relief when he saw him coming back and saw the man behind him and his eyes flashed red. He gazed blankly in front like remembering something and clenched his fist harder.

Oras holds Luntian's hand and looked at him gently then smiled, " Well, we got interrupted. Will you still cook for me? " He said gently at him. Luntian looked stunned and nodded his eyes teary, the red hints also disappeared. They walked back and leave the man behind. Oras looked at Luntian and noticed that on his clavicle, the number seemed to decrease?

He stared at the man who looked to be in a good mood and smiled. He'll ask him later about it.

Sapa and others was about to enter the city when they were stopped by a guard. The others was bewildered and Min suddenly shouted.

" Ah! I remember! That, when it's your first time here, you have to register or something? " He said unsure and tilted his head. The others looked at him with gaze, " Why didn't you tell them earlier!?"

He shrugged, " I forgot about it haha "

They wanted to beat him but the guards were waiting for them to answer so they ignore him for now.

" Ah Yes, this is the first time we came here. " Sapa said smilingly as she scratched her head nervously. The guard smiled at them amiably and thought, another prospective partners!

" Then, when you find a place to stay or just stopping by, please tell me when you are leaving the city. I can tour you inside the inner circle. " The guard, Tuin said to the guests. He didn't expect for many first timers and prospectives to come in a week ah This is a joyous event for them! It's been a while since first timers came here to the city, all the registered people are obviously not enough for them to find their master. This is their job to pull in more guests!

Tuin is one of the Serces who decided to wait for his partner with a high compatibility, he thought it was worth the wait and since he's got nothing to do. He decided to help guard the city and take the job of touring the first time guests to the city. He wanted to help his friends to find their masters too while he's working. Before, the young man he brought to the inner circle immediately got caught-- found his partner so he's really happy for them.

" Okay, we'll inform you when we want to go. Thank you. Sapa said smilingly and bowed slightly to him then they entered the city. Tuin smiled back and watched them enter the city. He was about to go back to his work when he caught a glimpse of the man who was laughing earlier, he stopped and didn't notice that he was staring at him. The man was laughing at his friends and avoided a punch from a man with brown hair that looked angry because he avoided it, his friends laughed at them. Seeing the man laughed, Tuin's eyes deepened.

" Oi! Tuin! You done? " Tuin turned his head and smiled at his friend who called him, " Yeah, just thought of something haha " He said and walked back to them.

After eating, Oras watched him washed the dishes. Luntian felt shy at his stares and felt happy inside. Putting the plates at the side he came back to Oras's side.

Oras hold his hands and Luntian stiffened at what he said, " Let's about what happened that day? Hmm? You have many things to tell me. " Oras asked as gently as possible and pat his hands to calm him. Luntian pursed his lips and reluctantly nodded. He waits for him to talk and stare.

Luntian take a deep breath and looked at him then he lowered his eyes, " I... Him.. " He frowned. Looking like he's having a hard time explaining it. He bit his lips and glanced at him.

" That guys, he's my previous contract partner. It's a temporary contract, just 5 months ago... " He started and Oras patiently waited for him to talk. Luntian looked at him and remembered what happened at that time.

Luntian followed him quietly. They keep walking deep into the forest, the leaves swayed from the wind. The man looked around and stopped at a secluded place. He then turned around to face him and grinned evilly at him.

Luntian also stopped when he noticed him stopping. He looked at the man, who was grinning at him, indifferently. He slowly took out a bottle from the basket and opened it, as he was about to splash it on him. The man spoke, " You are a really useless thing. Since you can't be used, it's better if you disappear completely. "