3.10 A tug in his soul

" Alright. That should be enough for today. After I go through plans, talk to Ash, he'll send you an OA. We'll discuss the new project proposal for the conference meeting. " The man hurriedly walk out if the meeting room and drove to his mansion in a matter of minutes, almost crazy.

Jerome walked fast towards his room and immediately turn the television on, the screen showed the youth and just like that, the pain was gone.

Just like a spring breeze past and traveled into his heart, the turbulent and unfamiliar emotions subside like the raging waves in the ocean slowly calming down into gently swaying with the wind. It was a refreshing feeling.

He sat on the couch as he loosen his neck tie and leaned tiredly on it, his eyes didn't leave the screen even for a moment and was intensely staring at the youth being busy.

He finished his work for today so that he can watch the youth, he always wanted to see him and when he couldn't, he became uncomfortable and irritated. His dark thoughts keep surging and turning, he felt manic enough to kill, but even he couldn't understand this feelings yet, he don't know why he felt this way.

However, the feeling was so intense, he tried to suppressed it and bottled it inside but to no avail. It only comes out stronger like a raging tsunami and the feeling of wanting to posses the youth is like a storm that ravages the land.

He wanted to see the youth with his own eyes, to touch his star filled eyes and soft white skin...

He frowned. This is really weird...

Like a tug in his soul, he wanted to be close to the youth.

He sighed as he languidly gaze at Kayl in the screen.

The only light in the dark room shone like a window to a wonderful world.

In the middle of the woods, four people come to a stop. The other three face the youth condescendingly.

The youth has pale complexion, white skin, soft blonde hair and dark blue eyes, although he has a small and thin body, everyone from the live viewers that he's capable after watching him the past week he lived alone in the island. He has an ideal look from the live viewers and he already has many fans compare to them so the other three was jealous and look down on him, they can't tolerate him in their team. They just met and the youth wanted to join them, they let him in to fill in the numbers but when they found other better contestants, they will replace him.

" Can't you walk fast? Damn, let's just find another one. This one is too slow and stupid. " One of the three said, he has a above average face and no particular talent but he's from a rich family. He's been trained at least the basics and bribed some retired staff from the crew for hints to win.

But now, he said that without a care even if the camera was capturing everything he said and did, he told this to his friends, that he was long annoyed at what happened since they left them in an uninhabited island. He didn't like this show, he thought he can gain fame from winning but this is too much. He wanted to be eliminated but his manager would f*ck him up if let his self be eliminated purposely. So he can only try and survive this terrible place, he was hungry, dirty and no decent place to live!

The youth lowered his head as he walked, he was tired but he can still go on, he was just hungry because he gave them his collected food in exchange for letting him join them. So right now, he has still not eaten because they are in the middle of the woods and not a single fruit trees or a glimpse of food is seen.

He panted and stumbled when he step on a stone, " Ahh! "

He fell on the ground, thankfully, it was fall and the leaves already padded the hard ground so it didn't hurt him much but he got sprained.