4.15 Perished

" Ah... " Lucius feel like he was dying, it's been a long time already, he's ain't finished yet!? He's suffocating!

" Luci, I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.... " Andre whispered in his ears repeatedly after he let him go and he was leaning on him to take air.

" I won't let you leave me behind anymore. " He heard Andre said as he felt him being carried, he somehow felt sleepy and closed his eyes.

Andre look at them man who was sleeping peacefully in his arms, his eyes flashed. He brought him to his bed and lay him down, he covered him in his blanket and stared at him for a while.

" As long as you stay by our side, we'll take care of the world, okay? " He knew that Lucius love this world and wished for them to save it, then if that's what he wants, they'll do it. As long he's by their side.

He then stood up to meet his companions waiting outside, opening the door he saw them pacing impatiently outside his room. The moment they saw him, they immediately rush and stared at him intently.

" Is it effective? " Frances asked worriedly as he bit his lips in anxiousness.

Seeing Andre nodded, they all sighed in relief and then smiled happily at each other.

" Great! " Aera said as he numb her fist together.

" Let's finish things before he wakes up. " Andre said to them. They all nodded and Arian sealed the place before they finally leave to 'defeat' the demon king.

They all walked towards the demons castle with light feet, their plan work! So happy! Now, they can be with their savior everyday!

.....

Before arriving at the demon castle, they encounter an enchanted mist that shows them illusions.

" Beast! How could you killed us!? "

" A devil! You are a devil! "

" You're not a hero! "

No one could break his mind in just two or three sentences like Lucius had. Whatever they may say, he doesn't care. The only person left in his heart was Lucius.

Looking at the images of the townspeople from Naf and the people of the kingdom. He raised his sword and slashed them. He looked around and saw the others also escaping the illusion as they continue to enter the demon castle, slaughtering every demon they saw.

These two years, they have grown used to fighting and they have grown too strong, no one could stop them anymore.

Arriving at the demon castle's throne room, they saw the demon king and his remaining generals.

" We're finally here... " Frances said as he looked at the ominous demon castle and the demon king.

" Yeah.. "

" Get ready. "

They turn serious as they heard of this, as the demon king started talking-- introducing his generals.

" Eno, first general of the demon army. "

" Oh. "

"Lady Owt, second general of the demon army. "

" Hehh.. "

" Sir Eerht, third general of the demon army. "

" Ai... "

" Duke Ruof, fourth general of the demon army. "

" Aha.. "

" I'm Evif, fifth general of the demon army. "