1.11 Crushed

Louis and the others ignored this and continue to search. They entered a room filled with scattered papers, they checked the papers if it has any clues to where Mikael is. Louis stopped when he saw a file named Mikael and saw his picture inside. Ha gasped at what he saw.

Brainwashing. Torture. Experiment...

He blanked out.

Riel who noticed Louis stopped immediately come to him and saw him staring at a file, his expression change when he saw the content. Pictures of Mikael during his stay on this place was in the files, it looked horrible. Mikael with his small body glittered with scars and dull eyes.

Riel take the file in Louis's hands and checked it throughly, he found a 'Failed' stamp on the papers and gritted his teeth in anger. Unn and Sal was silent when they saw the papers.

This is a major matter, this violates the treaty that was signed 1000 years ago. To hurt and harm other races and instigate for war to happen. That man, Frid, is a madman, he wants war. He wants to destroy the world. He obviously put these papers here as evidence for his violations and let the different races blame and pour their anger on the Angeli race using their allied race, the Devin so that when war happens, no one will be able to stop them. They will mutually destroy each other until nothing was left.

A paper fell out from the pile and Louis picked it up, he saw what was written.

[ Corruption Successful. The subject can be released. ]

He gripped the paper in anger. They hurt Mikael and many people like this.

Now, Kite knew how this world was destroyed. It's not Mikael's fault. He is actually just controlled by the real mastermind, he didn't resist because he hates the world. No one cared for him, no one loves him. He is just a child.

Tears swelled up on his eyes as he tried to stop his self from sobbing. This world is so cruel to him, why can't it be destroyed? He must have thought like that. Without anyone giving him love, he must have curled up from pain when he's alone.

He wipes his eyes and looked at Riel, Unn and Sal. They looked at him concerned. He smiled and put the paper in the table.

[ This bastard. I'm going to kill him ] Louis thought darkly.

Corruption. This word means that they have blocked his emotions but not completely. It will just obstruct few feelings of the subject depending on the controller of the corruption. He knows that Frid has the control of Mikael's corruption. Louis didn't know what emotions that bastard blocked but he will kill him so it didn't matter.

Mikael opened his eyes but it's still dark. He tried to move and found that he was chained. His face darkens. This didn't happen to him in the previous life, what happened?

He calmly looked around and wait until his eyes got used to the darkness. He saw a man sitting not far away from him, drinking tea.

He remembered this man, it's this man who help him destroying the world. What is he doing?

He's watching something in a big screen turned away from him. He seems to be enjoying what he's seeing. The man seems to noticed his gaze and looked at him.

" Ah You're awake! Great! I'll invite them here then. " Tha man said as he push a button on the wall and a door suddenly appeared.

The door burst opened an his eyes widened when he saw Louis enter from outside.

Louis and the others is still trying to find Mikael, running in the hallway. He stopped when a door suddenly appeared. They looked at each other and Sal kicked the door opened.