5.7 Shiro

In the corner of the room, a chained teenager was trying to struggle and destroy the metal chains binding him to the wall. Subject 047, is a half breed of a human and a dragon, he has the unique golden eyes befitting of the dragon race. All the subject in the room was avoiding him, although he was half breed, he was aggressive and strong, he can kill them with a snap.

Subject 025 is a cheerful and dumb kid, he keep running and jumping around the room, from what Elys heard, he's from the beast tribe. Looking at his upright ears and wagging tail, Elys felt that he must be from the dog tribe. And following 025 is Subject 024, a small girl from the beast tribe but she's from the wolf tribe. She grew close to 025 and kept following him quietly.

Far away from them, two kids was holding hands while standing. They were watching the place vigilantly, Subject 017 and 016 are siblings, Elys heard that they were older than they look since they are a vampire. Pale skin, black hair and red eyes and lips. 016 is a girl, she has long hair and beside her is 017, her little brother. He was a bit timid and weak, Elys always saw him coughing blood.

Although he thought it was weird for a vampire to cough blood out of nowhere, it must be because he's weak and sick?

And lastly, the twins. Subject 004 and 003, they looked so much alike, although they were small because they are of a half breed of the dwarf race and a human, they have brown hair and eyes.

Together with him and the target, there are thirteen people in this room. This is all the subjects that are still alive until now, others has already...

Elys didn't know specifically what happened to them but he felt that they were probably dead.

Elys frowned as he didn't have a clue as to why they have put them all here.

What is this, a reunion before their end? A last supper kind of trope?

He glanced at where the target is, Subject 0 and him, Subject 026.

The target seeing him, smiled brightly.

Elys's lips twitched at the sight.

.....

Fifth desired the destruction of this facility.

The only ones who can do this, is not him, but these thirteen subjects who showed excellent results in spite of all that ridiculous experiments.

As the assistant of the director and those charlatans, he was basically in charge of the facility but the thing he desired is to destroy it all.

To obliterate them, each and everything of this place.

Those thirteen subjects are the only one sane and stupidly strong that can make his desire happen.

He will let them escape in exchange of helping him accomplish his desire.

For his friends and beloved's unjust deaths, he desired for revenge to those fools who destroyed their lives and use them for their own!

Fifth entered the room he sent the thirteen subjects to, looking at them, it felt like he has seen glimpse of his friends when they were still alive.

He stopped and calmed his self before continuing to walked towards the center, facing the subjects who are still young and thinking all of the things they must have experienced to survive to manage to stay alive in this monstrous place...