2.4 Is this your first time?

Sapa and others shakes their head at Lupa, they already know long before that she's a beauty lover. So they expected this statement.

" He's a good cook. Much better than brother... " Lins added reminiscing the taste of their lunch just now.

" Hey! Well, it's true though. " Rex laughed agreeing.

" I wonder if something happened to his face? Just curious haha " Min laughingly said as he leaned on Rex. Sapa looked at them and laughed, it looked like they enjoyed Oras's company. If possible, she wanted to invite him to join their party but she si sure that he would politely reject her. She smiled as the figure of him disappeared from the bustling crowd.

" He must have look so handsome to use a mask then. " Sapa conclude and decided to continue their journey. They chuckled and agreed, a friend named Oras. He will always be their friend even if they have different paths.

" Let's finish the mission first. " They all nodded solemnly at Sapa and entered the cabin.

Oras arrived at the rentals and get his horse. He decided to call him, Cale. He patted his soft hair and ride him. From here to Gubat City, it will probably take half a day. He should leave now, he will arrive at Gubat City at night in this pace. He opened his map and trailed the way to Gubat City.

He will have to passed by a forest before Gubat City then it's the gate to the outer circle of Gubat City. He nodded and closed the map. He urge Cale to go and entered the forest.

Outside Gubat City, a man with long white hair was standing. He seem to be waiting for someone as he glanced at the gate from time to time, he was carrying a basket filled with food. They can also use this for carrying the herbs later on.

After a while, a young man with blonde hair and gentle blue eyes came out smiling and walk towards him gracefully. He was well liked by the people in the outer circle of Gubat City and has good reputation, however contrary to his bright looks and outer appearance, his insides are rotting and looked disgusting. Luntian looked at him with his green eyes and smiled at him.

Before going here, he visited his friend and told him about this. He lowered his eyes to hide the red hue flashing in his eyes. In the inner circle of Gubat City, there is no houses or stores in the ground. Their house are either on the tree itself or hanging. It was quiet and not one person can be seen here.

There are gates bigger than in the outer circle and guards beside it. Only Serces are allowed to enter and individuals who came to this city for the first time. It's a rule and those who broke this are banned from entering the city ever again. Luntian entered a house hanging close to the gates. The man inside turned around when he heard the door opened and his eyes widened.

" Oh? It's rare for you to come here. " The man was quite surprised to his friend here. Luntian nodded, his face gloomy. The man smiled wryly at this. His friend is never the talked ah

He invited him to sit and he sat in front of him, " Well? What's wrong? "

Tha man never leave the inner circle even after reaching adulthood, he decided to wait for his master here. After all, if someone entered in the inner circle for the first time. They will be detected and measure their compatibility towards a Serces. Until now, he never met someone with a high enough compatibility towards himself so he didn't leave but his friend here decided to leave to find his master. It only ended tragic way though.

" Again? " He said and Luntian nodded visibly, he saw a hint of red in his friend's eyes. He must have been at his limits. This is already the tenth time. He frowned and suggested to him, " You should stop contracting for a while. It's dangerous if you get into mania. "

He sighed when he saw Luntian silent with his head lowered. He really can't put down that dream of his, he mentioned it before, about his ideal master visiting him from his dreams with platinum blonde hair and gentle blue eyes and everytime he contract someone, this will be his criteria. Seriously, how could you know if it's really them? There's so many people who has that trait. He can't bear to say this to him when he looked like that, he sighed.

" Just do the usual ah " He said and Luntian looked at him. He looked at him amusedly, " What? Didn't you come here for this sentence? "

Luntian and him grew up together, they always have each other's back. He knows that he just came here to inform him about what will happen later.

" Thanks you, Ulap... " Luntian whispered and he laughed while smacked his back.

" You're always welcome. I'll report to the association then. " He said and waved at him as he left. Luntian nodded and left with him.

Garbage who are caught in the act can be reported to the Serces Association, it was formed to protect the Serces from betrayals however the won't meddle in their affairs. They can only clean up after. It was a secret organization within the inner circle of Gubat City. But it was known differently to outer circle, it was where the visitors registered and get contract to a Serces.

" Hey, let's go. " Luntian snapped from his thoughts when he heard his master's voice. They were the only ones left here so his master drop his facade in front of him. He saw him walking ahead and entering the forest.

" Yes. " Luntian immediately followed him, entering the forest. His red eyes becoming prominent and disappeared. The wind blew his hair as they go further into the forest.

Oras finally arrived at Gubat City. He saw big walls, they are actually just big trees creating a wall circling the whole city and saw another bigger one on the inside. It looks amazing.

Cale galloped and stopped at the gates, he jumped from Cale and patted him. He saw a glimpse of white from the corner of his eyes but when he looked, it disappeared in the forest. He tilted his head and shrugged. It's normal for a Serces to have white hair.

" Is this your first time? "

Oras froze and looked at the guard who asked, cautiously he pointed at himself. The guard nodded.

" Uhh, yes? " He answered, confused. Is this a normal question or is he just that dirty minded?

The guard smiled amiably at him, " Then, when you find a place to stay or just stopping by, please tell me when you are leaving the city. I can tour you inside the inner circle. "

" Yes? " He slowly backed away. It's suspicious, why would he have to tell him?

The guard noticed this and immediately shakes his hand, " Ah, my words are confusing. I apologize. I meant that, there's a rule in the city that people who came here for the first time need to tour inside the inner circle. I will be your guide then. " Then he motioned him to looked at the wall and saw something written  on it.

" All guests of Gubat City is required to visit the Serces Association inside the inner circle and be registered before leaving the city, after registration you can't enter the inner circle again so take your time. "

" Only Serces and their Masters are allowed in the inner circle. "

" Ah... " He sighed relieved that the guard wasn't some pervert but just doing his duty. He agreed and entered the city.

[ This place looks amazing. ] He said to the system. They have managed to synchronized nature and human technology in this place. Without destroying the nature, they naturally added their houses, stores and buildings. There's also bridges in between the trees, it's a much bigger place than he thought.

For now, he should find a place to stay. He climbed up one of the tree and saw an inn on the next tree and cross a bridge to get there. Right, he left Cale on the ground, there's also rentals there, it seems that they are of the same store so he base farewell to Cale.

Arriving at the entrance of the inn, he entered and immediately paid for a month stay. Entering his room, he sighed.

" I finally arrived... " He said as he laid down the bed and stared at the ceiling. This is his last money...