5.2 He's Mine

In the white space, Wes faced the black mist that was trying to invade again. He turned into a man and grasped the mist in his hand but it escaped and formed a silhouette of a person.

" Ah, it's really you. " The silhouette sneered as he look at Wes gloomily, " You're really tough. "

Wes ignored his words and started attacking him aggressively but the mist keep escaping everytime he grasped him.

" Slippery. Dirty. " Wes said as he wiped his hands with a handkerchief.

The silhouette appeared angry at what he said and attacked him.

At a deadlock, the two of them remained alert to each other's move.

The silhouette seems to sense something as he said amusingly to Wes, " Ah, a host? Hehe "

" If you treasure him so much, how about I took him? "

Hearing this, the man's gold eyes darkened. Seeing this, the silhouette laughed happily.

" Lord will be happy! " The man's attacked turn more cruel and ruthless after the silhouette gleefully said this.

" You do not deserve to even mentioned him. " He said coldly, the silhouette turned crazy as he heard this and attacked him angrily. The man finally grasped the mist tightly in his hands and locked him outside the space.

" He's mine. " Wes said as he turned his back towards the black mist who can't hear him and return to his fluff body.

He has to return to his host soon, it's still dangerous even if he has managed to stop that guy from completely controlling this world.

Transferring back to Elys's side, he called him happily.

System: Host, I'm back!

Elys immediately noticed him and kept a straight face as to not make the teen in front of him see him as someone suspicious.

[ Welcome back, how is it? ]

System: It's okay now, just some small fixes. Ah, but there's still something else to check, I just wanted to check your progress, Host.

Elys nodded subtly at him, [ I just met the target. ] He said as he glanced at the teen's hand where the bottle with suspicious content is in.

[ I'll do something about this. ]

Back in the locked space, a black silhouette appeared and hysterically attacked the space where the system locked him in.

" How could he! How could he!! "

" He's my Lord!!! "

" I! will make the Lord happy!!! "

With every attacked he made, the black mist thickens and surrounded him, attacking as well.

Wes felt something invading the space again and shivered unconsciously, Elys noticed and looked at him inquiringly. Wes approach him and talked to him with a hurried voice.

System: Host! I-- something happened! I'll be back soon, ok!?

[ Huh? Wait-- ]