6.10 Because

Inam snapped out of his memories and he slapped his burning cheeks, just the thought of the already grown up Alon is making him feel flustered. He looked around, the water below the sea is obviously cold so why was he feeling a little hot here?

He sighed, he already miss Alon...

He should quickly find the ingredients and make a cure to bring back to Alon so he will see him again!

Looking determined, he swam faster.

Even Inam has not expected what happened after he left the sea cave of his master.

In an empire on land, a group of individuals gathered inside a large room. All of them looks to be a leader of a country and has an powerful presences.

" This can't keep happening! " An angry voice shouted as a loud bang sounded on the table. All of the members of the council flinched as they keep silent. As the most powerful figures on land, they were actually suppressed by the sea folks to back down at one of their vital development for land. It was unforgivable!

" Those hateful existences are harming our business! What do they mean stop out work!? "

Hearing this, one person hesitated as she knew that the man's talk about vital development for land is happening in the sea which causes harm to it and those living there. How could they even have the right to get angry even though they are at fault? But she's just an assistant here brought by her boss, she has no right to speak at all...

Frustrated, she bit her lips, lowered her head and stayed silent.

" Heh, let's see if they can still argue with this. " He ominously said as his eyes flashed darkly.

In the middle of the sea, a wide array of warships can be seen scattered throughout the ocean and is trying to capture the sea folks silently living in their homes and ruthlessly killing them.

The sea folks panicked and can't fight back after being weakened by the chemicals and harmful things sent by the humans. Many died, children, adults, elders. All those who survived, run away with reddened eyes filled with hatred and wished for a vicious revenge.

Different parts of the sea has the same scene as if tragedy after another ame to strike at the sea folks making them feel desperate and helpless. The sea is their home and they were being kicked out by those humans! Just what gives them the right to!? They were just peacefully living! They didn't cause them any harm nor disturb them in their lives! So what right do they have to be angry and do this to them!?

Just because they're superior in numbers!? Their technology!?

Hateful! Hateful! How hateful!

The sea folks hatred for humans rose astronomically that day and many casualties from the sea folks emerged the next few days. Many who survived has skin that looks like being burnt black and raging red eyes as they saw their loved ones lifeless bodies as well as the burning feeling from the water around them cause by the things that those humans poured to them. The sea, their home, is being destroyed by those cruel humans.

They just wanted to live quietly, they just don't want to hurt anybody and lived peacefully...

Is this what cause the humans to think that they're harmless?

That they won't fight back?

Then they're stupid brains must have stopped working! F*CK them!

Many of them gritted their teeth in suppressed anger and cried at their lost loved ones tightly. Not minding the burning sensation of their skin while staying in that place. They will surely avenged what happened today...