2.1 Plot

The lead here, Ulap is a Serces contracted to Sapa. They met in the city where Sapa was lost after being separated from her friend. Luntian is Ulap's childhood friend, they grew up together but their fates are different.

Ulap met Sapa and contracted her successfully, Sapa never betrayed Ulap and every challenges they face they were always together while Luntian didn't have it easy, everyday seeing them together. His ideal contract relationship with his master made him suffer added to the continuous betrayals of his contracted masters. It's not just once or twice, he was betrayed ten times. Was he that weak? Is he not worthy enough?

Every time he was betrayed, the worst his mania came and before he knew it. He destroyed everything. He just woke up and noticed the blood flowing in the city and the bodies of his friends among a pile of corpses. Then, he killed himself.

Kite was once again, dumbfounded at this. He wanted to curse.

[ What kind of bloody ending was that? If I'm a reader, I'll murder the one who wrote this alright? Who is it? ] Kite looked serious as he grabbed the escaping ball of fluff. He squeezed it's body to relax his self.

He's also a reader okay, the previous plotline is okay at least but this one looks like it was butchered to pieces, like the author was telling the target to die and finish the story off. It pissed him off somehow. The happy and relax mood he has before completely popped and exploded after reading this plot.

[ It's so f*cked up. Whoever wrote this wanted to bully the villain that much? Huh? ] He bluntly said to the system after calming down. The ball of fluff was trembling in his hands. He looked like about to squeezed water out of it. Stuttering, the system respond.

System: Y-Y-Yeah... Aha-hahaha...

Help system anyone! I'm just a system, it's not my fault the plot is like that! *cries QQ

[ Don't you have a less infuriating plotline for this world? Or I will just sit this one world out. ] Kite lets go of Wes and said to him smilingly however his smile didn't reach his eyes. If this one really didn't have decent plotline, he'll just vote out! Reject!

System: Yes... I will try to find in the data storage...

Shivering, the glowing ball of fluff disappeared fast to find a better plotline, next time. He would find a better plotline so that the Host won't be angry again... It's so scaryy

The data storage is where the plotline of the worlds are, it's basically where the fates of the world reside. Just like a library full of books, the data storage was the same. Every World has a book for a plotline and some has different versions of the fates of the world. Wes is praying furiously to find another version of this world's plotline.

System: Host, I found it! I was wronged, I didn't notice that the plot I showed was a summarize version...

Wes stopped talking when he noticed the Host dark face. Certainly, if the summarize version was that bad... Then the whole one would be...

Wes really want to cry right now. Desparate to salvage this world that was about to be abandoned by his host, he pleaded Kite in a crying voice.

System: Host, this time the plot seemed decent enough... The plotline before that I showed you is just a bit similar to the real one. That one... Right! That one was made to pissed people off! Host! Believe me!

Kite stared at the panicking ball of fluff until it's sweating bullets. He finally amended, Fine, he'll accept this. Though the plot is in wreck, the world is innocent and it's the first time he will go in a medieval setting...

It's expected, after all, this is only his second world.

[ Let me see the plot then. ] He uttered with a dejected voice, whatever, he will just read the plot then go straight to save the villain.

Wes thought that he would  read the plot again and met an expected answer, he looked at his Host secretly. After all, his Host is softhearted. All his acts are worth it for his Host to have an excuse, even if he didn't like to be troubled, he would do it as long as someone might get hurt. Even though his Host's thinking and action are a complete opposite, he liked it this way. His host is always cute...

Wes sighed and send the plot, thinking of acting cutesy later is really hard, ah. But it's for his Host. He can do it. Wes pumped his imaginary fist, determined.

[ This world is governed by a kingdom, they hold the most powerful gift of all however they're descendants are cursed to serve their master's for eternity however because of a blasphemy of the King at that time, the gods cursed them. They are both loved and hated, the God's favorite and gave them power and beauty beyond anyone of this world but they are to find their master or else they will die the day they turned 30 years old. The condition is for their heart to accept that person as their master and for that person to not betray them. Since then, they are famously called as the 'Serces'.

Ulap, the protagonist, grew up in the inner circle of the Gubat City. In the inner circle of the city, the Serces descendants lived where they will be trained growing up and when they reached adulthood, they are allowed to leave the city to find their Master, while in the outer circle is where the normal humans lived.

When Ulap finally found out about the person he has high compatibility with, he met Sapa outside the city and offered to tour her in the city, Sapa nodded and they enjoyed each other's company. Ulap decided that he would like her to be his partner and found that she was the person who had a high comparability with him. They contracted and leave the city to travel the world. They met challenges, help many people and met many friends, they roam the world and live happily. ]

Kite's eyebrows rose, [ This is the original course of fate in this world? It's pretty peaceful. Unlike before. If I didn't know, I would have thought it's a completely different plot. ]

Wes glowed and said cheerfully, Yes, Host. This is the original course.

[ The villain wasn't even mentioned. ] He said blankly skimming the plot again to check. Wes shivered.

System: Y-Y-Yeah...

Kite revealed a tired expression, [ There's more? ]

Wes nodded repeatedly and send the continuation.

[ Ulap and Sapa travelled the world and came back to the Gubat City but they realized when they arrived that Gubat City is no more. It was like a big explosion happened and a enormous crater was the only thing left. They were shocked and search for a reason to what happened. According to the information they gathered, a Serces has gone crazy and self destructed. They were dumbfounded and left the place, Ulap regretted not coming soon to save his family and friends and his health slowly deteriorate. In the end, Ulap died early leaving Sapa. Sapa tried to live even after Ulap died but ended up dying because the gods found that their favorite has begone and got angry then left, abandoning the world. A world without a God has no future, the world got destroyed. ]

[ O...Kay?  So the villain self destructed and ended the whole Serces then the gods left... What? Is the target even considered a villain here? That's so dumb.. well it makes sense but still...] Kite is really speechless this time. He don't know what to say. He stands up and left the bar.

System: Host, I found that you can use the previous world abilities of Louis, only a bit though.

Kite nodded, even a bit is enough.

He walk towards the forest and decided to forget about the plot this time, he would just focus on his mission. The port town is bustling since it's daylight, walking down the street he saw many stores selling seafoods and bought some to resupply his food. It's been a week since he left the village, his food is almost depleted.

He sighed and looked at the darkening sky, it will be night soon. He should stop by an inn first, it's dangerous to be in the forest especially at night. Before going to the bar, he already found the inn so turning to the left in a secluded alley. He found the inn with a sunset sign, he entered and the chimes ring when the door opened. He looked around the place and found that there was tables, there's also a menu behind the counter. It's also clean for a small inn in a port town.