Jealously

"Hey, can you hand me that?" You yelled across the beach to this group of guys. One of them, whose tanned skin glistened the most in the sun, had his sunglasses perched gently on his nose, grabbed the volleyball and jogged over with it in his hands, "Here you go beautiful." With a smirk plastered on his face, he lifted his glasses to make sure you saw him wink. Even though Harry was right behind you, you had to admit this guy was kind of really gorgeous. And you liked messing with Harry, it added some fun to your relationship. You took the ball from the guy, "Thank you." You told him, putting on your best innocent face. "Would you care if we joined your game?" The guy asked, motioning back to his two other friends behind him. "Sure," You grinned, "C'mon." You walked back to Harry, whose jaw was clenching, "Those guys asked if they could play and I told them it was fine." You knew he was mad, but it was all used to fuel the competition. Harry mumbled some incoherent words and minutes later the volleyball game was underway. It was clear that Harry was either jealous or pissed, so when the other guy served the ball, he jumped in behind the net, spiking it right down the in the guy's face. "You alright man?" Harry hid the smirk on his face and the guy got back up, nodding, "Yeah yeah, I'm cool. I think we have to go though. Uh thanks for the game." The guys walked away and Harry began laughing. "So that's your way of getting guys away from me? Hitting them in the face with a volleyball?" He nodded, "It worked didn't it?"

-Muskaan