Dinner at the beach

You woke up around 1pm. You and Harry had gone out last night to celebrate the end of his tour. You were surprised that when you woke up, Harry was nowhere to be seen.

You shrugged it off, hopping into the shower. Once you had showered you wrapped a towel around yourself and went back into your bedroom.

"Harry, have you seen my hairbrush?" You called. There was no reply. "Harry?" You called again. Once again, no response. You searched throughout the house. You were positive he didn't have to work today and he didn't mention making any plans so you were a bit confused when you couldn't find him.

The last place you searched was the kitchen. Something caught your eye on the kitchen table. It was a little red note. You read it, noticing it was Harry's writing, and it said:

"Morning beautiful, if you've found this note then you're probably wondering where I am. That doesn't matter at the moment.

If I know you as well as I think you do then you've lost your hairbrush again. I'll give you a clue to where I think it is.

On our first date I told you that you looked amazing. I also told you that I loved a certain piece of clothing.

Good luck.

Love You x "

You thought about it for a second. You smiled, knowing what he was talking about.

*FLASHBACK*

Your first date with Harry hadn't exactly gone to plan. You had been friends for a while, but you had never actually been "Official". You had gone to a classy restaurant and felt uncomfortable immediately. You were so nervous that you ended up spilling your drink all over your shirt. You and Harry left the restaurant, trying to find something to change into that wouldn't require going all the way home.

"I'm so sorry. I'm such a dork" You said, shaking your head a little.

"It's alright." He chuckled. "I don't really like that place anyway, everyone in there is stuck up. I would rather just grab some Nandos or something."

You smiled. "I'm still sorry."

"How about I take you home? You can change."

"No no, we can't do that. That's all the way across town."

He shrugged. Suddenly a cheeky smile errupted onto his face. "I have an idea." He said and you knew straight away that it probably wasn't a good one.

He pulled something out of the back seat.

"Absolutely not !" You exclaimed, examining what he was holding up.

It was that hideous christmas sweater that your aunty had bought you last christmas. Your family had spent christmas with Harry's family and you must have left it in his car when he dropped you off at home.

"Well it's either this, or sit there all sticky"

You glared at him, snatching the sweater and changing into it.

"I love it" He said, before driving you both to Nandos.

*END FLASHBACK*

You ran upstairs to your wardrobe and surely enough, your hairbrush was there and attached to your christmas sweater was another note. It said:

"You found the next note ! You're doing so well babe. If I know you like I think I know you, then you're still not changed from your shower this morning. Get changed while you think about this next clue.

Your next note will be where we had our first kiss.

Love you x"

Your first kiss with Harry was quite a while ago, before you had started dating.

*FLASHBACK*

"No no no It's fiiiineeee Harrryyyy!" You stumbled drunkenly into your room.

"Serriiously though Cassidy, I can sleep.. on the ... on the couch" He slurred.

"You're not sleeping on the couuuch" You said, falling onto your bed and taking off your shoes. "It's too uncomfortable!"

He giggled and fell down next to you.

You quickly got up, remembering you needed to go to the toilet. When you came back, Harry was lying down shirtless, staring at the roof. You tried your hardest not to stare as you crept in next to him.

"You look nice tonight, Cassidy" He said.

"Shut up" You replied pushing him playfully.

"I'm seriiiious"

"You're drunk!" You said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you don't look good" He smiled.

You rolled over, facing him. He was studying your features, staring at you. He reached over, running his hand through your hair. He leaned in slowly.

You quickly pulled away. "Harry, I don't want you to do something you'll regret."

He smiled. "If it were with you, I wouldn't regret it." Even though the words were slurred, the look in his eye was genuine.

You looked him in the eye. "Promise?"

"Promise" He said, leaning in to kiss you.

*END FLASHBACK*

You walked over to your bed, searching throughout the blankets for the next note. You finally found it, hidden under Harry's pillow.

"Well done darling. This is the last one. There's a picture on the back of this note. It shows a place that I really hope you'll remember.

P.S. Bring a pillow

P.P.S. Love you x"

You flipped the piece of paper over, inspecting the picture.

You recognised it instantly. You knew exactly where it was because it was a private part of the beach. You and Harry had snuck onto it before he was in one direction. It was the first night you'd ever made love.

You grabbed a pillow, rushing down to the car. It was a fair drive to this particular part of the beach. You got there around sunset, roaming the beach until you saw a silhouette that looked like Harry. There were a couple of security guards with him and they gave you warm smiles.

He saw you and ran over. "You got the notes?"

You smiled and kissed him. "Yep"

"Well come on, I've got something to show you."

The two security gaurds gave went out to the main entrance of the beach, ensuring that no one came in.

He took you by the hand, leading you to a special spot that you could tell he had set up himself.

It was illuminated only by candles and the sunset, and was located near a small shack. There were a couple of speakers, that were playing music gently.

You sat and had dinner, laughing at his stupid jokes and just generally conversing. You laid down with him as he called one of the security guards over mumbling something in his ear. You saw the guards go into the shack and when they came back, they brought with them a projector. They set it up for you and you realised that Harry had chosen one of your favourite movies to play for you.

You sat up slightly, turning to face him. "I love you, you know."

He kissed you. "I love you too."

-Muskaan