High School Lovers

Harry and I were walking next to each other on a path under trees with leavs in green, red and yellow. He was telling me about something funny that happened in class which I laughed at. When the conversation died out, I slapped his bum and started running. "YOU’RE IT!” I shouted as I ran. Harry and I had a confusing friendship. Everyone thought we were together, since we were acting like one but we’re not. Yes we flirt, compliments each other and send cute texts but that’s all. Unfortunately. I want more, I like the idea of dating Harry or even be his girlfriend. We’ve been friends for a year now so I know his personality and we have most things in common. 

I looked back I was running and saw Harry was getting closer. I ran even faster and laughed as he yelled something about he’s going to throw me in the ice cold lake. I ran to the trees and hid myself behind a big one, hoping Harry didn’t see me. “Found ya!” Harry said, suddenly standing in front of me. I screamed and laughed as he started to tickle me. I stopped to give her some time to breath. 

Harry’s P.O.V.

‘She’s so beautiful’ slipped through my mind as we stared at each other. I started thinking about when me and my cousin Matty were talking about girls. He slapped the back of my head and told me to take the first step, that it was obvious she liked me too but were too shy to convince it. “Harry, are you okay?” (Y/N) asked concerned. “What? Oh, yeah… I’m good…” I pulled my hand through my hand. “I’m going to be honest with you now okay?” She nod. “I like you. A lot. And I-“ was all I said before I was interrupt. She had bring down my head, making my lips meat her. The kiss got pretty heated and I asked her to be my girlfriend afterwards. 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT :) NOT MY WORK, CREDIT TO OWNER

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I AM STILL LOOKING FOR WRITERS WHO ARE WILLING TO WRITE WITH ME ON THIS ACCOUNT :) ALL INFO IS GIVEN IN THE CHAPTER LABELED 'Writers...' OR YOU CAN TWEET ME TO MY TWITTER: @1Dstalkeronlin

PLEASE LIKE, VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS :)

THANKS FOR READING :)