The Park

The Park 

After chatting with the group i leave for my next class, English. Don't get me wrong i love English it's just that Harry is in my class and i really don't want to see him again today. Harry and I have some issues at the moment, i've heard rumors that he likes me but why would he? He is the most popular guy at school and all the girls want him, why would he choose me? If i'm being honest i might also like him back. He isn't as bad as people make him out to be, he's walked me home, helped carry my books and always compliments me. Oh, maybe he does like me. Is that what he wanted to talk about this morning? I continue to get lost in my thoughts that i don't realize I'm late for class, i start to run throughout the halls and of course i bump into someone at the door. All my books fall and i curse silently under my breath.

"i'm sorry i wasn't look-" i started to apologize but realized that Harry was already down on the floor helping me pick up my things. I let out a sigh hoping he didn't noticed. I rose back up and was about to walk into the class but the door was locked, "she locked us out and said we shouldn't be late for her class" i turned to face him. "Oh okay" i said and started to walk towards the library, "(Y/N) wait!" i stopped and faced him again. He looked nervous, his eyes not meeting mine, and his fingers shaking, as i waited for him to say something, "Yes?" "Um i was uh wondering if you wanted to go for a walk with me" he said while scratching his neck and looking at his feet. I've never seen this side to him, he was always confident with what he had to say. It was already last period so why not? "Okay" i said walking towards him, he looked up in surprise smiling at me, I could see his dimples poking out of his cheeks, they were so cute. Wait what? We walked out of the school, as we walked i saw him look at me through the corners of his eyes then look away when i looked up at him. "Where are we going?" i asked, "I was thinking the park down the road", i knew what park he was talking about i used to go there all the time. I smiled and nodded. Once we arrived we sat at the swings resting my stuff on the ground, he turned to me looking into my eyes for the first time today, i felt a shock of electricity run through my leg as he rested his hand on my knee. "(Y/N), i have something to say that has been bugging me" he started, still keeping eye contact, i nodded for him to continue. "Ever since the beginning of the school year i had developed a liking towards you, not as a friend but more" my eyes grew wider as he spoke ever word falling of his lips so effortlessly just like he had been practicing it over and over again. He looked down at my lips then back to my eyes as he waited for me to say something. What do i say?! Yes i have feelings towards him but how do i know i won't regret my decision afterwards? "(Y/N)?" he shook snapping me out of my thoughts. I loved the way he said my name, it rolled off his lips better than anyone else, i looked down at his lips this time noticing how close we were to mine and how pink they were. I never realized they were that color, a mix between red and rosy pink. I followed my heart over my head this time, "I like you too" i spoke looking back at his eyes, i saw a slight change in them, they got lighter as if they were sparkling. "C-can I kiss you?" he stuttered, his breathing getting heavier. I nodded slowly as he moved closer to me. His hand that was once on my knew now on my cheek as his thumb stroked my cheek, my eyes fluttered. Again he looked at my lips then at my eyes then back down again, he slowly tilted  his head and pressed his lips to mine, nudge my nose with his to get closer. I closed my eyes as i felt his lips on mine, they were softer than i imagined then to be and they molded perfectly with mine. i started to move my lips with his and he poked his tongue out gliding it over my bottom lip asking for entrance, i opened my lips ajar and he slipped his tongue in moving with mine. His breath tasted like mint and soda, an odd combination but worked together perfectly. We pulled back after what felt like forever,leaning on each others foreheads, our eyes still shut as we calmed our breathing down. I peeked through one eye then opened the other, he was smiling at me ,dimples and all. He kissed my nose then gave me his hand as we left the park. The park where i had kissed Harry Styles.