Request for Miranda

"Have fun and don't get hurt. I worry about you" harry said giving my a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes relaxing under his touch. "Ok I'll try" I said smiling a bit, softball could get really rough sometimes and Harry doesn't want me to get hurt I get that but I have been hurt before playing and I was fine. 

"Go out there and win," He said smiling at me, his dimples showing widely. I hugged him and walked out to play. The game was getting really intense, every once and a while I would glance at Harry and catch him cheering louder than anyone. I zoned out i guess and I didn't notice the ball coming right for me. I noticed to late and blacked out.

I woke up not knowing where I was. My head pounding! "Ughh," I groaned trying to sit up but laying back down from being to dizzy. "Hey babe" I looked to see Harry smiling at me, worry in his eyes. "What happened?" I ask closing my eyes, "You were to busy staring at me and got hit by the ball," he said smirking at me. I smiled while he got up and laid down next to me, he sighed lightly "You told me you wouldn't get hurt" he said his voice quiet. "I told you I would try Harry, but I'm fine see" I said smiling at him, he kissed me and cuddled closer, both of us just listening to each others heartbeats.

***

Sorry it might be a bit short. 

keep sending in requests!

Enas xxx