Magic (part 1)

MAKE SURE TO READ THE BAR FOR THIS TIME!! THE BAR IS IN THE A/N SO BE SURE TO READ IT

THANKS ☺

You and Harry have been official for 1 month now. It hasn't been that long, but it feels like its been forever. It just feels so right being with him. Your thoughts about him are suddenly interrupted when you hear your phone vibrating, making your desk shudder. Harry's name flashes on your phone screen and a picture of you and kim kissing shows up. You run to answer it but before you could grab your phone, it stops ringing. "Shit" you mutter. You call him back straight away. 

"Hello?" you say

"Hi babe" he replys

"Sorry I missed the call just before, why did you call?"

"Oh I just wanted to ask you what you were doing anything tonight because if your not then we could watch movies?" he asks

"Yeah sure babe, be at mine at 7pm!" you exclaim, and then hang up. You lived by yourself in a neat little apartment so you and Harry would be able to have a romantic time tonight and chill out by yourselves. Whenever you were with Harry you got butterflys, but yet you still felt completely comfortable around him. As the day went on you got ready and put some makeup on. There was a sudden knock at your door. That must be Haz, you thought to yourself.

You look at yourself one more time in the mirror before making your way down the stairs. You open the door and see Harry standing on your porch. "Hello sweetheart" he smiles at you. You grin at him and he follows you into the lounge room. "Lets watch The Notebook first, its my favourite" You give him a as-if-I-didn't-already-know-that look and put the movie into the dvd player. As the movie starts, you and Harry curl up onto the couch and cuddle. You look up at him and say "I want to be with you forever and have a realationship like Noah and Ali does". Harry smiles at you and says 'We already do, and we will forever" That gave you a really warm feeling and you were so happy. You continue to watch the movies and then finally it was time for Harry to leave. "Babe I don't want to leave you alone again tonight, please let me stay?" you nod at him and say "Sure". He goes to your room and sets up a bed beside yours and you follow him. You cuddle him and you both fall asleep. The next morning you wake up at 7:05am and Haz is still asleep so you decide to go take a shower and watch tv. About 40 minutes later Harry walks into the lounge room and says to you in an adorable tired voice "Morning sweetcheeks" you smile at him just knowing your boy was with you when you woke up. You both get ready for the day ahead of you. 

"What do you want to do today?" he asks excitedly. "Something adventurous and different?" you suggest. "I'll let you choose" you say to him. He replies by saying "Okay precious!". He flashes you his beautiful, cheery smile while you give him a tight hug. He goes to get ready and about 10 minutes later he comes back looking very casual. "You ready?" he asks. You nod at him and take his hand. Both of you make your way down the stairs and when you get outside he opens the car door for you and waits for you to climb in. He shuts the door and walks around the car to his side. You smile, thinking to yourself how much of a gentlemen your boyfriend is. As you get into town people stare in jealously of how posh Harry's car is. You start to wonder where he is taking you. "Babe, I'm going to take you to a funfair, how does that sound?" You wiggle excitedly in your seat and say "It sounds amazing!" After about another 20 minutes in the car you reach this amazing field full of funfair rides. You can see everything. Fairy floss stalls, water guns, a small zoo, flashing lights and a lot more. "I'm ready for some real fun" you say laughing. He giggles at you and you both get out of his car, making your way down to the funfair. You and Harry are standing in front of a scary looking ride. You shudder and Harry looks at you and says "Sure you want to go on?" You reply "Of course, I have you and you will keep me safe". He beams at you and you both walk onto the platform and place yourself in one of the seats. After what seemed like ages of laughing, screaming and whizzing past flashing lights and pretend ghosts you finally get off the ride to get some fairy floss. By the time you've finished, Harry has a sticky, pink beard and so do you. You laugh at each other and walk over to pat the baby chickens and puppies. The sun was starting to set so to finish off the day, you go over to the drive-through cinema at the back of the field and watch a horror film. The whole way through you shielded your eyes because it was so scary, but you had Haz to cling onto. On the journey home Harry looked at you and told you some news that you didn't want to hear. "I didn't want to ruin our special day today but I have to tell you something" he paused for a while. "I'm going away again tomorrow to do important meetings for work and I have to perform on different shows with the boys. I won't be back for 2 months" He looks at you sadly and says "I'm sorry baby". A lump began to form in your throat and you tried hard not to cry. "I understand Harry, just be careful, I will see you soon". You forced a smile onto your face and got out of the car when you reached your apartment. He waved goodbye to you and you smiled at him but when you got inside your burst into tears. "He's leaving again" you whispered to yourself.

You stared at the buzzing tv for hours, tears pouring down your face. Harry hates leaving too and he tries not to cry when you say your goodbyes, but you just shatter inside when he leaves. It's so difficult for you because you have to spend months being lonely, missing his warm hugs and his gentle kisses. Your phone suddenly vibrates and you look at it to see that you have received a new text. It's from Harry. You open the message and it says "Babe, I love you. The time will fly by, just you wait and see" You start to sob again and you finally pick yourself up from the couch and get ready for bed. You fall asleep quite quickly and wake up with a smile on your face thinking Harry is next to you. It was your first thought because you are so used to your boy being with you. You open your eyes and see he's not there, and then remember. Your smile disappears. It's already 9:00am so you drag yourself out of bed and get ready for the day. You walk downstairs and realise you're clean of milk and bread so you walk down to the local shops to buy more. As you're walking, more and more people are staring at you, obviously realising that you're Harry's girlfriend. A part of you feels uncomfortable but the other part is shining with pride. You walk into the shop to get your items and pay for them at the counter. "Have a nice day" says the shopkeeper. You give him a quick smile and make your way out of the shop. As you're walking home your phone vibrates a couple of times. It's a new text. You open the text and see.

Harry:

Hey babe, I told her that I have gone to work so I'm free for a couple of months ;). Are you sure its okay if I can stay at your house for that time?

At first this completely puzzles you, but then you realise. You suddenly feel like you have been punched in the gut repeatedly and you feel like you're being kicked all over your body. "NO, this can't be what I think it is, it can't, it can't, it can't" you sob.

You run home, banging into things because your eyes are watering so much you can't see a single thing. Everything's just a blur. What did I just read? you think to yourself. Tears are streaming down your face and you can feel your little fragile heart breaking. "I didn't deserve this! I love Harry so much and he goes and cheats on me, it wasn't a one off thing either! It's an affair", you say to yourself in your head. You finally reach your house and the tears are still rolling, but now you are really angry. Anger is trembling right through you. "HOW COULD HE DOES THIS! I HATE HIM!" you scream through the empty house. You start to throw things around the room, plates and china sets smashing onto the floor. You slide down the wall and curl up, putting your face onto your knees, crying uncontrollably. You look up and tug your fingers through your messy hair. The first thing you needed to do was text your cheating, dickhead of a boyfriend. 

You: You realise you just sent this to me, not your other stupid slut of a girlfriend. Harry you've just broken me apart. I hate you. We are over. 

About 4 minutes later you receive a new text. You unlock your voice, furiously, almost cracking the screen. It says..

Harry: No, no, no you have this all wrong. I was meant to send that to my sister Gemma. I was going to stay at her house and she was going to help me plan a romantic proposal for you (YN). I would never cheat on you, you should know that. I was going to ask you to marry me in a couple of months. I love you (YN) please tell me you believe me.

You reply straight away, saying..

You: You expect me to believe those pack of lies? You clearly called the slut "Babe". You never call Gemma babe. There was a winky face in the text too. Do you send your sister winky faces now? Idiot. Don't you dare try and pretend you were going to propose. Don't talk to me again Harry because like I said, we are over.

Hey guys ☺
Hope you liked it do you guys want the next part? Comment below and tell me!! I have planned I think about 6 parts for this so just let me know if you want them published into the book ☺

The BAR for this time is : 5 votes and 3 comments (will not update this book until it has reached the bar)

thanks
-muskaan xx