Request for HarryStylesgf2147

"Hey babe how's tour" I asked as soon as harry answered the phone.

"Good tiring miss you tons" harry said sighing.

"But we're in Paris at the moment and I got you the greatest wine you'll love it well crack it open as soon as I'm home only 3 more months" harry cheered.

"About that H I need to tell you something" I mumbled nervously.

"Oh anything darling what's up"?.

"So you know how I've been feeling really tired and sick lately well I decided to take your advice and go to the doctors" I started.

"And" harry asked anxiously.

"And were pregnant harry there's a little mini us growing inside of me already for three months" I said a single tear rolling down my cheeks.

I waited for a response when all I heard was the dial tone. My eyes went wide my mouth dropping open.

I heard my computer go off and saw I was getting a Skype request from harry.

A smile broke across my face again as I rushed to answer it.

"Show me your belly" harry cheered. I giggled and lifted up my shirt showing the very small bulge.

"Oh my god we're having a baby" harry screamed.

All the boys came tumbling into the room. they all cheered excited about there new niece or nephew.

"You need to be safe tho baby now I have to worry about my girlfriend and my baby on tour" Harry said smiling.

"Well I'm exausted so I'm gonna go but I'll see you very soon" I said kissing the screen harry returned the favour.

"I love you so much kitten I'll see you soon".

"Love you too haz". With that we hung up and I smiled contently I'm pregnant with the love of my life's baby.

3 months later.

Harry's been home for a few days and it's been amazing .

He waits on me and always talks to our little baby. I'm getting bigger now that I'm 6 months but I'm mostly excited because today is the day we find out the gender of baby styles.

"I'm so mad at everyone this isn't fair" harry grumbled.

See harry is extremely pissed off right now despite it being the day you guys find out the gender harry has to work in the studio.

"Hey hey calm down I will call you as soon as I know you'll be the very first person apart from your mom since she'll be there" I said kissing his lips.

"Okay bye baby call me if you need anything and I should be home no later than 3" harry whispered kissing my lips again.

I watched as he zoomed out of the drive way and I sighed I decided to take a nap since my appointments at 2 and its only 11.

I laid down on the couch slipping into a deep sleep. My alarm soon broke that waking me up at one.

I walked, well more like waddled up stairs and changed into some maternity leggings with a striped shirt.

I walked back down stairs and made my self a sandwich for lunch. Before I knew it Anne was knocking at the door. I swung it open smiling at my boyfriends mother.

"Oh my love look at that beautiful pregnancy glow" Anne gushed.

I giggled and hugged her before slipping on some shoes and grabbing my purse.