Request for Sidney

You're going to London with your best friend to go shopping. you have a great day and buy a lot of clothes.

you're walking down the street when you see a pigeon 'KEVIN' you shout. 

'I'm not sure if that's Kevin though' you hear someone say. you look behind you and stare into the eyes of the one and only Harry Styles. 'O..My..Gosh..' you say softly. Harry starts laughing 'Are you okay?' he asks.

'Fine' you say and blush.

'I'm Harry, what's your name?'

'I know who you are.. I'm Sidney!' you say laughing.

'Pretty name for a pretty face' he says and winks at you.

'Thanks' you say shyly.

'So what are you gonna do today?' harry asks.

'Just shopping a bit with my friend.'

'Mind if I join you?' he asks. you cant beleve it!!

'I dont mind, but I have to ask my friend' you say and look at your friend, waiting for an answer.

'You know what, I have to go anyway' your friend says and winks at you. You say goodbye to her and she walks away.

you and Harry have a great day and after 2 hours you go for a drink at milkshake city.

Ofcourse you both order the 1D-milkshake.

Like a real gentleman he pays for you.

You talk and laugh until you both finished your milkshake.

'I had a great day' harry says.

'Me too!' you say a little too loud wich makes harry laugh.

'Well I have to go, but I know I wanna see you again..' he says

'Oh, well I wanna see you again too!'

'Well, here.' he says and hands you VIP tickets to tonight's concert. 'Will you come?' he asks.

'Yes! Of course I will!' you say.

Harry kisses your cheek and walks away with a little wave.

That night you spent longer than ever on getting ready. You were finally happy with what you saw in the mirror.

You get on your way and it feels like the longest drive ever.

After 30 minutes you get there.

The concert is great, the best night of your life.

You sing and dance the whole time and you see Harry staring at you a lot.

Then Harry says 'This next song I wanna dedicate to Sidney, who I met today' he looks at you and smiles.

You smile shyly and they sing One Thing.

After the concert you get to see Harry and the other voys, because you have VIP tickets.

You get in the room and get suprised by Harry kissing your lips. He breaks the kiss and stares in your eyes 'Hi' he says and winks at you.

'Hi' you say shyly and he is still holding you.

'Well, are you gonna introduce us?' Louis says.

Harry introduces you to the boys and you talk for a while.

When someone says it's time for you to go Harry grabs your hand. 'So, can I get your phonenumber?' he asks scared, like you're not gonna give it to him!

You smile and write you number on his hand. 'Here you go!' you say and a big smile appears on Harry's face.

He leans in and kisses you again. 

You walk away and dont look back, you cant beleve this all happened to you so when you get outside you fangirl for a while.

Then your phone starts buzzing, you got a text: I miss you already, never felt like this before! Cant wait to see you again! I think I'm gonna die if I dont see you right now!! xx Harry.

You laugh at the text, when you wanna put your phone away it starts buzzing again in your hand, another text: turn around.

You turn around and feel lips kissing your.

You break the kiss and you & Harry both start laughinh.

'I told you I would die and you didn't even come back to check on me?!' he says pretending to be mad.

'Well there are thousends of other girls out there who wouldn't mind giving you 'mouth to mouth' so I thought you would be fine.' you say joking.

Harry laughs but then his face turns serious again 'They're not like you..' he says romanticly and kisses you again.

SET BAR - 4 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS WITHIN 2 DAYS

-Muskaan xx