He Leaves You At The Alter Part 2

If you haven't read part 1 you should! Guys this is my last imagine trying out for co- owner so if you guys vote for me I will more like these and much more and update more!! My cousin had major surgery sorry guys but I'm back now!! Vote for me?? Thanks guys Liv!

I opened the door to see a sobbing Harry (picture on the side) then he said "(Y/N) I messed up im sorry I know I left you there but you mean the world to me and you deserve so much more! I'm going to be away on tour for months!! "Harry I don't need to talk about this all I know is you left me then to think that you didn't love me! You left me alone. Sad. Scared. Embarrassed. Depressed. Worst of all though you left me broken. I don't think that's something I can get over! Believe me I tried and every hour I looked at my phone hoping you would call text anything!!! But you never did! I want someone I can trust but I can't trust you! I gave you everything! My love my heart my trust then you broke it all! Love is a fragile thing and you broke it to pieces!! So I think you need to leave now!!" "You don't understand! I'm not leaving till you listen!" "Just go!" "Give me 5 minutes to talk to you!" "You have 5 minutes go!" *5 minutes later* "H Harry believe me I love you with all my heart but you did something I can't forgive. I'm sorry." "(Crying) I I know and I'm sorry one more chance?" "Harry I'll just get more broken im sorry" "o ok I understand live your life I'm sorry I left you I love you so much! If you ever change your mind call me." "Thanks Harry but I'm done." Then with that he left no trace of him to call again.

Bit of a sad one here! Thanks guys tell me what you thought of it!!! 😘😘 vote for me if you'd like me to be co-owner