Forgets Your Birthday (part 3)

Harry: *HARRYS POV*

I can’t believe I’m buying a puppy! Nice one Niall! Couldn’t I have just bought her flowers or something? Of course not because here I am in the pet store filling out papers to buy a the pomsky puppy that Liam is holding (pomsky is a husky/pomeranian and they are adorable!). He was a cute little fella I do admit but I would of liked a cat much more. 

"Ok so I will get you to pay the money over a specific amount of months, along with care fee’s. Here is a suggestion list of vets for you" said the girl at the counter, she handed me the forms and I left without another word. The entire time I was in there she wouldn’t stop drooling and it was making me uncomfortable. 

"Now we just have to get back home and set everything up" I said making the boys stare at me funnily. 

"Set what up?" Zayn asked me. 

"The dinner date, duh! Its almost 6 and I haven’t done anything but upset her, plus I have waited for her birthday for months and now that it has come and I forgot it and this will make up for it even more" I explained. The boys still looked confused but when along with it anyways. Man I hope she likes this. 

*YOUR POV*

Its 5:50 PM and I honestly don’t want to have to go home. Harry will probably just sitting on the couch and will only just keep saying sorry the minute I walk through the door which in all honesty, annoys the shit out of me. I would rather wipe down the entire cafe then listen to someone apologise to me over and over again. 

"Y/N your shift is over now" Tyson said walking over with both our bags slung over his shoulder. We walked out of the cafe leaving the others behind to pack away the tables and chairs for the night. 

"Let me guess, you don’t want to go home do you" Tyson said. I swear its like that kid could read my mind. 

"No, but I should. Lets just hope Harry isn’t home until after i get there" Tyson chuckled and stopped to hug me goodbye before heading off in a different direction yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRRRLL!" 

I slowly walked back home, trying to make time go slower than it already was. I reached the front door and opened it to find candles lit everywhere. 

"Harry?" I called walking into the kitchen. Nothing. All the food is gone. What is going on?

"Y/N!" Niall screams jumping out of no where. I jumped, putting my hand to my heart for dramatic effect. 

"Niall you gave me a heart attack! What are you doing here? Where’s Harry?" 

"That my dear Y/N is a surprise. Come on, someone is waiting for you" Niall links arms with me and leads me into the living room where Zayn is standing. 

"Ok guys whats going on? I’m getting a little creeped out" I said letting go of Niall’s arm and walking up to Zayn. I only just noticed that they were both wearing waiters outfits. Zayn just heald his finger up to his mouth signalling for me to be quiet. I did as I was told and linked arms with Zayn. He lead me into the back yard where a curtain hung around the pool area, allowing it to be hidden from my vision. Louis stepped out from a corner and lead me over to the pool gate. Liam steps out from behind the curtain holding is arms open for a hug. 

"Liam, what is going on, you guys are starting to freak me out!" I said hugging him. 

"Its a surprise, but don’t forget that if he does something to hurt you, I’ll kill him" He says leading me to a picnic blanket. Is he talking about Harry?

"Yes I am talking about Harry" I swear he can read my mind. I sit down on the blanket noticing all of my favourite foods have been laid out and there at least 2 dozen candles surrounding the pool. I look back at the food to find Harry seated across from me, his hands hiding something behind his back. 

"I know you hate it when I say sorry over and over so I thought I would go all out to make up for forgetting your birthday…again" he blushed, embarrassed at his mistake. 

"Harry its fine, I get it you are always busy and things slip from your mind. It’s ok" I said pulling my hair out of my pony tail letting it fall down to the sides of my face. Harry was in a nice button down shirt, jeans and a tie where as I was still stuck in my work clothes. 

"I’m ugh still in my work clothes" I said in embarrassed. 

"Well open that box there" He said nodding his head to the big box, his hands still behind it back. I opened the box to find a beautiful red dress and a pair of polka dot swimmers. 

"I bought the dress for tonight, when I was going to take you out to dinner, and the swimmers were because the dinner was going to be on a boat but I guess they are still of good use right now" he says looking at the candles and the pool. I stand up and hide behind one of the curtains changing into the bikini first then putting the dress over the top. I step out and sit back down, still curious with to what Harry has behind is back. 

"Oh and one more thing" He brings his hands from behind is back, only for me to find out he was holding a puppy! I LOVE PUPPIES! 

"Oh Harry its adorable!" I said grabbing the puppy out of his hands. I can instantly tell its a pomsky, my favourite. 

"What should we name it?" I ask looking up at Harry. 

"How about…Lucky. That way he can be our lucky charm!" Harry said scooting closer to me, wrapping his arms around. 

"Lucky, I like it. Thank you so much Harry, this is probably the best birthday ever!" I said before kissing him. 

"Anything for my girl"

And that's the final part yay!! Thank you for all the lovely comments about this series in both this and the Niall book!!

-Muskaan xx