Question

Hey guys it's me Muskaan :D
PLEASE READ
So I have been getting a lot of request along the lines of "Hey I really like your work could you please read mine and give me some feedback?" I am always delighted that you would like me to read your work and I do try to read everyone's work but it is starting to get kind of hard! Also I came to thought that what I might say may be completely different to what someone else thinks!
I also get a lot of people saying "hey could you please promote my new book?" and off course I want to help you but let's be honest not many people would listen to be if every day I promoted/advised a new book!!!
So I came up with an idea!!!!! Okay so I was thinking of making a book which is full of all YOUR imagines, imagines written by you guys :) this way you will get lots of people's opinions and not just mine and also its promoting your writing :D
All that work that gets put into that book will be yours not mine and at the bottom for each story/imagine it will have the author and their wattpad. But if you do not wish to have your work clamed then it will be put as 'anonymous '
You can write anything from a fanfic to a short story! They can be imagines about anyone!!! -1D, 5SOS, Channing Tatum, Megan Fox anyone you want :)
To have your work but into the book all you have to do is email it to me (I will post my email on my wattpad wall once I have enough people interested) and I will put it in with full credit to you if you wish!!!
SOOO if you like this idea MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! I don't want to make this book and have no one submitting work!! So if you do like this idea and will be submitting please vote and comment! Also just so I have a rough idea of how many people would be submitting please just comment below with "will be submitting" so I know!!
Thank you all so much for the love and kind words and I hope you liked my idea and will support it 100% :D
Thank you for reading xx