Imagine for Trinity

he forgets your date

Harry groaned yet again knowing what he's done. “you forgot it again! You told me you would never forget our date night” you yelled , tears falling from your eyes of disappointment. You ran up stairs , throwing yourself on your bed just after you smashed the bedroom door closed behind your entry. “Kitten let me in” you heard Harry's calm voice suddenly arriving behind your exit. “...you promised.” you whimpered , tears cascading down your ran mascara , dropping down your chin onto your newly bought white flowing summer dress. Specially for tonight. You hear Harry's head lean against the opposite side of the door with a sigh , “please babe” he tried to convince you to open the door separating you and him. “You forgot everything!” you hissed back at his apology. He'd forgotten your date night for a second time running , on your birthday. Throwing yourself off the bed , you slouched towards the wardrobe that held your clothes mangled in with Harrys. “Kitten please let me explain” You heard Harry's pledge for you to listen. You ignored it picking out the suitcase at the bottom of the wardrobe. You had enough of his terrible lies , his pointless excuses. He was cheating – That's why he kept missing the date nights , that's why he was so busy he forgot his 'kittens' birthday. “I've had enough Harry” you whimpered through tears of knowledge you were leaving. Throwing the suitcase on your double bed covered in red silk , you picked out your clothes from the knot of clothes of Harry's. “Kitt..” Harry's plead was cut of by the sound of a zip. The zip that closed the suitcase. You were packed. “BABE” Harry screamed through the gap between the hinges and the door – he heard the never to be used suitcase close , you heard him whimper behind the brown wooden frame that held the man you loved apart from you. “Harry” you stated his name of you gently opened the wall , releasing his face to your eyes – you saw the tears of your beloved man roll down from his usually sparkling green eyes. The light had vanished from those green pearls you loved so much. “Please...” Harry whispered to you as you made your way past his tall torso , suitcase in hand. “I know you've been unfaithful Harry , it's hurting me” You said through whimpers as he followed you down the creamed staircase. “So … I'm … leaving..” Your explanation of the suitcase you held was cut of by Harry's hand trailing down your slender cheek bones , looking you in the eyes , for what you think is the last time. “No kitten please” He whispered , he breath tickled your face as it brushed against it. “I know I've done wrong but please” the whimpering Styles pledged trying to make you see how much he loved you. You lifted your sulked head up , looking Harry in the eyes one last time before breaking from his grasp to put on your coat and your boots. “Wait!” Harry cried grabbing your coated arm. You brushed off his hold making your way to the door. “pleas..” he last cry broke as you opened the door “Goodbye haz” you whispered not even looking at him as you placed your own torso through the door shutting it behind you making your way out through the winters snow. With the car started Harry broke down , knees bashing on the oak wooden flooring he cried , quietly just making enough sound for a mouse to hear. “What have I done?” he questioned himself through tears poring from his green pearls and sobs escaping the once happy upturned smile.

HOPE YA LIKED IT:)

PLEASE

LIKE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING:)