Magic (part 2)

You fall asleep but soon wake up to a banging on the front door. "Alright, alright! Im coming!" you shout. When you open the door, you see Harry standing there. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were meant to be staying at your other girl's house? you say furiously, trying to jam the door closed before he could come in. He quickly blocks it from shutting with his elbow. "Please (YN) please just listen to me" he says with tears in his eyes. You look at him and hiss "What!? make it quick, I don't want to have to look at your face any longer" He stares at you, with a hurt look on his face. He begins to break down into tears and says "I will do anything just for you to believe me". You look down at the ground, feeling sorry for him but also still very angry and hurt. "Why am I beginning to feel sorry for you? You're the one who cheated on me" you growl, slamming the door shut. Theres no way this could all be a huge mistake, you had clearly seen the text with your own eyes. You run a hot bubblebath and relax in it, trying to destress yourself. You see the mirror reflecting onto you and you have mascara all down your face from you crying so much. Suddenly a drop of water lands on your wrist. Thats when you realised you were crying again. "Oh, I cant live without him" you whispered, sobbing. But what he did was so wrong, and you could never forgive him or be together again. Your body was aching all over, from the pain of knowing that the person you love was cheating on you. The hot bath began to relax your muscles though. After about 20 minutes you hopped out of the bath and sat down on the couch in your towel, waiting for the news to come onto the TV. 

You see the headline on the TV saying "HARRY STYLES PROVES HE'S FAITHFUL TO HIS GIRL" You freeze and turn up the volume louder. The next thing you see is Harry and Gemma sitting on a table with an interviewer.

Interviewer: So why are you here today Harry?

Harry: I came here with my sister to prove that I'm not cheating on my girlfriend.

Interviewer: Who thinks you are cheating and why?

Harry: That's private, I just came here to get the truth out.

Interviewer: Okay, go ahead

Harry: Gemma, go on

Gemma: This is to whoever might think Harry is cheating, but this message is especially to (YN) so (YN) if you are watching, please listen to me.

Harry suddenly opens a box and you gasp as you see it's a ring.

Gemma: Harry was going to stay at my house for a couple of months to organise a massive romantic proposal for (YN), it was going to be a complete surprise for her.

Harry: Here's the ring to prove it.

He takes out the ring and shows the cameraman.

Gemma smiles at the camera and Harry finishes up the interview by saying

Harry: So (YN) if you are watching this, always know that I love you and I hope this has proved me right.

The news channel suddenly moves on to another topic about the weather. You bury your face in your hands and once again, begin to cry. "I am so stupid, of course my boyfriend wouldn't cheat on me" you say to yourself. You pick up your phone to call Harry. 

You click on Harry's contact and it begins to ring. He answers quite quickly.

Harry: Hello?

You: Hazza, I am so sorry that I didn't believe you. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't want to take me back. I mean you were doing such a nice thing by getting ready to PROPOSE to me and i treated you like shit. I am so so sor-

Harry interrupts you

Harry: Babe, listen it's okay. Although you did hurt my elbow when you slammed the door, he chuckled.

You laugh when he says that, still wiping yout tears.

Harry: I'm on my way home from the interview now so I will be at your house soon.

He ends the call and you quickly run up the stairs to fix your hair and do your makeup. Your waiting in your underwear for the washing machine to stop so you can put on some clothes when you hear someone knocking on the door. Thats probably Harry you think to yourself. You skip along to answer the door. Before you fully open it you check to see that it's him because your still in your bra and undies. It sure is him. He winks when he sees that your basically naked and you playfully punch his shoulder. You hear the washing machine timer go off so you run to put some clothes on. Harry follows you and when your finally dressed, he gives you a cuddle from behind and picks you up in bridal style and sits on the couch with you still in his lap. He leans in for a kiss and so do you. He strokes your face and whispers to you "I'm so glad you believe me because if you didn't, well I wouldn't know what to do" You smile and apologise again for jumping to conclusions. He gets up to put a movie on and you lay down on his lap while he plays with your hair. That makes you really tired so you fall asleep in that position.

When you wake up, your still lying in that same postition. You look up to see that Harry is also sleeping. You look at your phone and it's 7:23pm. Wow, it's been a long day, you think to yourself. You shouldn't of gone to sleep because now it feels like Tuesday morning instead of Monday night. You slowly get up, trying not to wake Harry. When you walk into the kitchen, you find that you had left a pizza in the freezer to cook for dinner so you take it out and put it in the oven. This evening, before you and Harry fell asleep, you had both made a new decision that Hazza was going to move in with you which you were really excited about. Harry walks into the kitchen just as your pizza is cooked. "Morning beautiful" he says. "Harry it's night time, we only fell asleep for about an hour" you laughed. He looked confused but then replied. "Oh, silly me" he grins. You cut the pizza and put a few slices on each plate. You walk over to him and pass him the food. He gives you a cuddle as his beautiful bouncy curls touch your cheek. After you have both finished eating he gets up from his seat to clean up and wash the dishes. When he's finished he coughs, trying to get your attention. You look up at him and he's hiding something behind his back.

Harry: I couldn't do this earlier on because we fell asleep, and I can't organise a romantic proposal for you now because you know the surprise but I hope this moment is good enough

As he says this, he gets down on one knee.

You gasp at him and happy tears start to form in your eyes. 

Harry: Will you take the honor of marrying me (YN)? 

You: OF COURSE!

You both hugged each other with happiness but later decided not to get married just yet as you were both a bit too young. You were going to have a long proposal and just get married when you felt the time was right. For the rest of the night you cuddled on the couch, telling each other embarrassing childhood stories.

Hey!!!
I hope you like this series!! If you would like me to continue then please comment below ☺

Thanks