I Love You

“Do you believe in love?” You asked your best friend Harry, as you were lying in the grass and looking up at the sky. “Yes I do, don’t you?” He answered. “I don’t know…” “What do you mean you don’t know?” Harry asked, now lying on his side and facing you. “What I mean is that… How do you know when you’re in love? How does it feel to be in love?” You asked, looking at Harry. “Well… I know I’m in love when there’s this girl I can’t get my mind of. I think about her every day, wondering what’s she’s doing, if she’s alright and stuff like that. I get feelings like butterflies in my stomach whenever I think about her, I get warm and happy. I have this urge to be where she’s at. And that I can’t look at her without seeing the beauty she exudes by the mix of her personality and her look. I really listen to what she’s saying and always remember things she said to me, even small things that doesn’t make sense. All of her imperfections make her perfect,” Harry was looking deep in your eyes, and you were getting lost by his. All of the things he described, was exactly the feelings you were feeling about him. Harry stopped talking, and the two of you continued to look deep in each other’s eyes as you both started to lean in. “I love you (Y/N),” Harry whispers. “Kiss me,” you replied, and you could just second later feelings his soft wet lips pressed against yours, with his hand on your hip so he could pull you closer.