Back but not back?!

Hey guys it's me Muskaan!! 

Please do read on even tho its not an imagine....

So first off all I'm soooo sorry to those people I was meant to email in regards to co-owning and writing on this account!! And secondly I'm sorry to all my followers who anxiously wait for an update! I have not updated in over 2 months and I'm sooo sorry Iv been extremely busy! First the death of a family member took me by spin then I got really sick and was in hospital for about a month and then recovery at home! When i was fit for skwl I had about 2 months of work to cache up on! Yes that is my excuse but it's true and I'm sorry once again. 

I opened this account up for the first time today and was overwhelmed to see that I had over 300 notifications!! Seeing this really made me feel upset and slack so I have decided that this account is only going to be active on certain days and those will be when I have my term holidays! After about every 2 months i get 2 weeks off and those 2 weeks will be then I update like crazy! I will no longer have any co-owners because it's just a hassle for me if they don't update or something! I hope you all can understand! I will have the dates listed below of  when i will be posting!!

ZAYN!!!!!!!!!

omg is it true? Zayns left!!!!!! WHY??? 

Now that Zayn in no longer in the group should i still continue his book of imagines? should i still write for him? Also in my 1D preference book should i write one for him??? comment down below and let me know what you guys would like!! So how do you guys feel about Zayn leaving? Did you see it coming? 

Updating days:

3rd April - 19th April 

5th July - 19th July

28th September - 11th October

27th November -  2 February 

These are the outlines of the days i will be updating, i might update a bit more if i have time but i'll have so see.

COMMENT DOWN BELOW:

- Do you want me to contiue to write for Zayn?

- What plots would you like me to write of?

- How do you feel about me writing on set dates?

- How do you feel about Zayn leaving? Did you see it coming?

-Muskaan