fanfic characters

Hey guys so I'm writing a long imagine/fanfic called "Untold Truths" it is based  mainly on harry but it will include all the boys and their girl friends who will also play a big role in it!! I don't want to use their actual gfs from present life as i dont want to offend anyone so was wondering would any of you like to be their gfs?

I need a girlfriend  for each boy- Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn!

Niall's gf might not be such a big part of it but I'll see how it goes!

I also need a guy who is interested in being part of this because they will will have a massive part in piecing up the story!!

So just comment down below if you would like to be a part of this fanfic and what character and your name and age!! (If I pick you I may alter your age)

I will randomly pick names out a hat and who ever gets picked will get their choice of boy and be in the fanfic!! You have 3 days after this is uploaded (upload on 25 November 2014) to comment after those 3 days any enters given will not be taken! Selection is mainly random but I will have a slight imput.
If your name does get picked out off a hat but not for the boy you want would you like to be in with another 1D member? Comment below.

The people chosen will get notifed within the next 6- 10 days by a messaage by me :)  I am sorry in advance if your name does not get draw out, i may but some of you as extras and give you little parts :) 

Oh also comment below telling me weather you would read it or not and if I should post it in my harry imagine book or make a new book for it?!?

So things to comment:

-will you read the book or not?
-your name
-the boy you want to be with
-if you get picked but not for the boy you want would you like to be considered for another boy?

Thank you ☺

-Muskaan xx