Request for valaruta

Harry's pov.

I stared at y/n as she screamed and cried about the chip she dropped on the ground.

"You okay now kitten" I asked when she was finished crying.

"I think so I just really hated that chip" y/n pouted rubbing her 8 month pregnant belly.

"I know me to I think it was giving me the evil eye"I said chuckling.

"Shut up" y/n giggled.

Her mood swings were crazy one minuet she hated me one minuet she loved me more than anything.

"Can I have carrots and mayonnaise" y/n asked smiling.

"Babe you hate carrots and mayo" I said confused.

"What the baby wants the baby gets". I laughed at her and went to fetch the snack.

I came back upstairs and y/n smiled.

"Haz I love you" she smiled munching on her carrots.

"I love you too".

I snuggled with Y/N until she gasped.

"What is it love" I asked jumping out of bed.

"Darcy's kicking really hard" y/n whimpered.

I got on my knees and pulled y/n's shirt up just under her boobs.

"Hey my swimmer daddy loves you a lot but he also loves mommy a lot and your hurting her. Kicking her like your in an Olympic pool is making her sad you'll be out in no time and actually be able to kick in a pool".

Y/N giggled while running her hands through my hair.

"I hope I'm a good dad" I sighed.

"Baby you'll be the best daddy in the entire world Darcy will be blessed to have a dad like you" y/n said soothingly.

"Do you think my mom will make it up for the birth" I asked quietly.

"Hopefully she'll be here soon cause Harry my water just broke" y/n groaned.

"Oh shit um um breath Harry breath Harry " I chanted to my self.

"Sorry princess I didn't realize you were birthing a cantaloupe out of a peanut" y/n snapped.

I stifled my laugh and helped her to the car.

I grabbed the baby bag and off we went. I was stuck in traffic and y/n was uh screaming I guess.

"Harry Edward styles I swear to god if you don't drive faster I'm going to pop this baby right in the seat of your brand new car" y/n growled.

I winced at the thought and increased my speed a bit.

We finally made it to the hospital and I already called the boys my parents and y/n's parents in the car.

Well at least tried to, over the piercing screams. I helped wheel
Y/N into a delivery room.

"Mr.Styles the baby may have an illness and is premature were going to have to preform a cesarean operation on mrs.styles however the survival rate for the baby is only 20%" the doctor announced.

I scrubbed up with the doctors as our family waited in the waiting room. They strapped everything in and began cutting y/n open.

"It's okay baby shhh" I whispered kissing y/n's forehead.

She sobbed and held my hand. After a few minuets the doctors booming voice came.

"We have the baby mr.styles would you like to cut the umbilical cord"?

I nodded and cut the cord my baby being freed.

"I think we have a miracle baby she has no birth defects or any problems will have to run a further test bus as of now she's a miracle".

I held the baby close to my chest and rocked her back and forth.

"Y/N I don't think the name Darcy suits her" I said handing her to y/n.

"What name does suit her than" y/n asked confused.

"Faith cause all I had to do was have a little faith for her to survive in this world and she did".

"Welcome to the world Faith y/n Styles".

A/N: hope you enjoyed Hun ... Anyone who requested an imagine I'm catching up on them all now

~Katie :)