Vacation troubles

"Your such a dick" you screamed at Harry both of your chests puffing up and down in anger.

"Your a bitch" he countered.

You and Harry had been fighting for the past week but this fight was far most the worst your not even 100 percent sure why he's mad at you and to make it all better your leaving for vacation with your family tomorrow.

"I literally ask for one night Harry one night to spend alone with you and when I wait and wait for you fucking 6 hours later I get a text at 1am yeah sorry with the lads don't wait up and your the one who's pissed at me pretty fucked up don't you think ".

Harry rolled his eyes at you before turning away.

"Harry styles do not walk away from me don't be a coward" you snarled. Harry turned around fuming looking angrier than ever.

"Fine you don't want me to be a coward I find you clingy annoying and just horrible to be around your a bitch who thinks they can control me".

Your eyes widened at Harry's words over your 4 year relationship he's never once said anything like that. A tear slipped out of your eye and you wiped it up quickly.

"Stay here tomorrow I'm going on vacation with my family and we'll talk about us when i get back in 2 weeks I'll just say your ill or something like that and you know what have fun doing whatever I hold you down from".

With that you walked upstairs and grabbed your suit case and stated packing. Harry came up to grabbing his suit case as well the one you usually always packed for him.

"Going to LA" you asked angrily throwing more warm weather clothes into the bag.

"No I'm going to Mexico with you and your family so get over your self" Harry snapped back.

You looked up at him and shook your head.

"Your un believable" you mumbled finishing your bag.

You finished and stripped out of your clothes not getting the usual shirt from Harry to wear to bed. You both went to sleep your backs to each other.

You woke up and saw Harry was already out of bed. You looked at the the time and figured it was time to get up to leave for the airport.

You put on some leggings and and one of Harry's sweaters because even tho your beyond angry at him his sweaters warm and very cozy.

You slipped on a pair of shoes and threw your hair in a bun only applying the bare minimum makeup.

You walked down stairs to see Harry sitting on the couch typing away at his phone like he's been doing for the past week non stop.

"Ready" you mumbled grabbing your suit case. Harry nodded and grabbed his keys as you both went into his Range Rover at this extreme time in the morning.

It was 3 am but and you were exhausted. You and Harry went to the airport the awkward silence filling the air.

"Think the fans will know your here" you whispered as he parked.

"No it's to early" Harry responded dryly.

You nodded and hopped out of the truck Harry taking both of your bags you made it into the airport the night chilly air making you cold .

"Harry" you said quietly grabbing his arm. Harry turned around and shook your hand off of his arm.

"Please stop for me for my family" you said crossing your arms.

"I'm not the only one who needs to stop" Harry whispered harshly.

You sighed and harry turned around to see your niece running towards him as fast as her little legs could take her.