Magic (part 6)

*Harry's point of view*
I keep looking at her, giving her my suductive look. It was working because she giggled at me and ruffled her hair. Zayn's right, you thought to yourself. It's not like this is going to cause any harm, I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just well... maybe.. flirting a little bit. She was definitely the hottest interviewer we've had so far. Everything about her was perfect.

*Normal point of view*
"HURRY UP LOU AND (Y/N)" screams Niall, with excitement. He violently presses the tv remote 'on' button and waits for the Harry & Zayn interview to appear on the screen. "There it is! It's live right now! Look at Harry's outfit" giggles Louis. You quickly follow behind Lou to see the tv. Harry and Zayn were on the screen waiting for the first question to be asked. The interviewer smiles at the boys' one more time before continuing the interview. "So boys, have you seen anyone special in Hawaii yet?" she asks innocently. "Well actual-" Zayn starts to say, but then Harry interrupts him. "I think what he is trying to say is that you are that special someone and damn babe, I'm with Zayn on that one" Harry says cheekily, biting his lip. You suddenly feel two pairs of eyes on you. Lou and Niall's. "Oh (Y/N) I'm sure he's just being the normal cheeky Harry, he's just having a laugh" comforts Niall. "Hmph, yeh.. a laugh. Righto" you snap back at him. You try to keep your temper so you try to forget about Harry's remark. Just as you were willing to drop it.. to try and actually take it as a joke, the interviewer says something else. "Oh boys," she laughs. "Tell me Zayn, are you going to go swimming whilst being in Hawaii?" Zayn shudders and admits that he can't swim. The interviewer continues to ask Zayn some more question but your concentrating on Harry. He's whispering something to his manager. Well he thought he was whispering, but you could just about hear him. You heard the words 'get' and 'mobile' and 'number' and 'interviewer'. Louis and Niall also overheard it. They switched off the tv to make you feel better but you just stormed off to the first room you could find upstairs.

It was only a matter of seconds before you heard footsteps running along the corridor and then a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" whispers a familiar irish voice. You are sobbing so you don't bother to reply but he comes in anyway. "(Y/N) babe, I'm sure Harry will realise he has just made a huge mistake and well.. even though I love you as well and it pains me to say this but Harry does love you and your relationship with him will be fine. It will, trust me darling" You look up at him with your watery eyes. "Niall, he has hurt me too many times. First when he texted me accidentally instead of his 'sister' and now this, I can't do it anymore" Niall positions himself closer to you and you can feel his hands touch your chin. He lifts your face up so you were looking at him. He stares into your eyes and you lean in closer too him. Before you even realised what you were doing, you put your lips onto his. Niall was satisfied by this and continued this kiss, making it last longer. He pulls up your shirt and presses you against the wall so fast that it creates a loud bang. "Niall, (Y/N) are you okay?" calls Louis from downstairs. You can hear him walking up the stairs. "Shit!" you say. "Quick, hide in the cupboard" whispers Niall. As he says this, he jumps onto the bed, pushes his messy hair to the side and quickly grabs a magazine. You look the door behind you and you can hear Lou's and Niall's conversation. "Where is she?" asks Louis. "Well she was in a pretty bad state so I told her to have a bath to relax for a bit" replys Niall. Just by Louis' voice you could tell her wasn't convinced. You peeped through the crack of the cupboard door so you could now see them. "Why do you have messy, sex hair?" says Louis with his eyebrows raised. Niall just laugha sarcastically. You could tell he was getting nervous. "What? Louis? Are you trying to say you think me and (Y/N) just had sex?" asks Niall. "Well.. not exactly. Anyway, im going back downstairs to watch tv" he says jogging back to the tv. Niall let out a big sigh and you were now dressed so you got out of the closet. "That was super close" you said. He nodded. "But fun too" he winked.

You remember falling asleep on a little matress next to Niall's bed but when you woke up you were in the same bed as him. He rolls over sleepily and smiles at you. "Niall, how did I get into this bed?" He sits up and crumbles his face, trying to remember. "You had a nightmare in the middle of the night about Harry and I heard you sobbing so you came here to cuddle me" he mumbles softly. The thought of harry with that horrible, sickly interviewer made your eyes start to water again. "Well.., I don't even regret what happened between us Niall" you spitted, furious at what Harry had done. His face lights up. "You really mean that?" he asked. You nod at him and lay in his arms. A few minutes later you feel his body starting to tremble. You look up at him and he's starting to cry. "Nialler, whats wrong?" you ask, concerned. "What am I doing (Y/N)? Me loving you is no excuse to be here in the same bed doing this with my best mates girlfriend" His face is full of pain. You stroke his back, comforting him. "I'm not his girlfriend anymore, he just chucked all of that away. At least you know how to treat me" you whisper. Niall still looked really guilty but he continued to cuddle you. "I really do love you (Y/N), alot more than friends" Niall tells you. You smile at him but deep down you knew that you were only doing this with Niall because you wanted to get back at Harry. Who were you kidding? You loved Harry but you were furious at him. That's why this happened.. to get revenge. Niall looks so happy, and you struggle not to cry. How could I be doing this to Niall? I'm just using him as a rebound. He's one of my best friends and I'm treating him like this? Millions of thoughts were swimming around in your head but you couldn't seem to concentrate on one particular thought. Just as you were about to admit to Niall that this whole thing was for revenge you heard the door slam. This made you jump even closer into Niall's arms. "Don't worry, Lou has probably just gone out somewhere" says Niall. He was wrong, so so wrong and you discovered that when you saw Harry's curls through the creek of the door. You prepared yourself for the worst while you heard Harry and Zayn say "Niall! We're back early, hows everything been?" The door slightly opened and Harry's smile soon became to a shocked expression. You heard Zayn gasp behind Harry.

He runs towards Niall but before he could hit him, Zayn and Louis pulled him back. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING NIALL!? GET OUT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU! AND (Y/N) ARE YOU INSANE!? I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD EVER BE LOW ENOUGH TO DO THIS TO ME!!" he screams. That's it. You were trembling with anger, you were about to knock Harry out yourself. "SO YOU THINK IT'S OK FOR YOU TO CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT FUCKING INTERVIEWER BUT THEN AS SOON AS THIS HAPPENS WITH NIALL YOU TELL ME I'M THE LOW ONE!?" you roar at him. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" he yells. "I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID YOU KNOW, YOU WERE ON LIVE TV WHEN YOU ASKED FOR HER NUMBER AND WHEN YOU SAID THAT SHE WAS YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE IN HAWAII!" you scream. By this time, Zayn and Louis had there ears covered. "Both of you, calm down!" yells Lou. But no one can hear him over yours and Harry's screams. Harry's head drops down, so he's looking at his feet. Now you don't care who see's you, so just burst into flooding tears, soon becoming uncontrollable. "(Y/N) I am so sorry, I completely forgot that it was live, I am so sorry" he says, cupping his hands around your face. You slap his hands away and scream "SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH THIS TIME. GET OUT!" He begins to cry but do as you say. "Niall, I think it's best if you go out for the day, don't you think?" Louis hisses through gritted teeth. Niall nods, runs downstairs and you hear the front door shut behind him. "(Y/N) me and Zayn are going to go downstairs to Harry and then in about ten minutes we are going to come back up to you and sort this out" says Louis. You just slam your head into the pillow and cry some more, completely ignoring him. Once you know they have left you in peace, you run your fingers through your hair and punch the wall in frustration. "Stupid fucking twat" you mumble. A few moments later you can hear Harry crying really loudly. He can't stop. Zayn comes upstairs and tells you to go to Harry and sort this out. As angry as you are at him, you know this is the right thing to do so you do as Zayn says. When you get downstairs, Harry collapses into your lap and crys, crys, crys. "(Y/N) he stutters. "If I knew this was what it would of caused, I would never of done that. I am so sorry for hurting you. Nothing would of ever happened between me and her, I promise you. I guess I was just trying to enjoy myself" he crys. "Enjoy yourself? By doing that? Yeh. Whatever Harry" you say, looking the other way.

You pack your stuff up and leave to go back to your own flat. "Don't bother coming back tonight Harry" you hiss. He is on his knees crying and clutching his stomach. You leave before his pain causes your heart to break even more. When your on the journey home, you have to pull over because the tears are blurring your vision. Your phone is constantly ringing with "Harry my boy <3" flashing on the screen. You chuck your phone in the back seat, but it bounces off and lands on the drink holder, causing it to crack slighty. You start up the car again and soon enough you reach your flat. For the rest of the evening you just lie on your bed, crying. You hear footsteps coming up the stairs so you gasp and sit up. You shield the duvet covers over you so that you won't be seen. Your heart starts to thump as you think you are about to burgled. "(Y/N?" calls Harry. "You fucking scared me you idiot, I told you not to come here!" you yell. "Yeah well I don't care, I'm not letting you go that easily" he whispers. He pulls you into his arms and it just feels so good to be in them again that you refuse to pull away. Now, you and Harry are both sobbing. "I don't think words can describe how sorry I am my gorgeous" sobs Harry. You look at him with your red eyes, whilst he continues to cradle you in his arms. "No it's ok, I just don't want us to ever be apart. I can't live without you. I am so sorry for hurting you. What was I thinking? It was with your best mate too" you mumble, still crying. He shudders at the last part so you hug him tighter. "I forgive you" he whispers in your ear. You both go to sleep as your eyes were weighing down from all of the tears you had cried. When you wake up the next morning you can hear Harry on the phone. "Yeah I was wondering if I can book it for the 14th of September because that's a couple of days after she turns 21" he explains. He's silent for a while, obviously listening to the person on the other end of the phone. You creep up closer but being careful to not be spotted by him. "Yep thats fine thanks, she can get the dress soon and I will do all of the other planning" You heart starts to beat faster and faster. Harry catches your eye and see's that you have been spying on him but he just laughs. "Was that about what I think it was about?" you ask. "If you were thinking about our wedding, then yes". He leans down and kisses you on the nose. "We will be getting married in 2 months babe!" he cheers. You jump into his arms and he spins you around. Just 2 more months before your a Mrs Styles..

AHHH ITS FINISHED!!!

That is the last part :) I hope you liked it :)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE :)

-Muskaan xx