Life Goes On (Part 1)

Cassidy time to get up. yeas mom i am up (ring ring ring ) hello Cassidy can you come pick me up my car is not turning on yea be there in 5 min ok see you then.bye mom wait are you going to go to the holloween party tonight? umm I don't know well if you do here is $200 for the hotel for you and Jocelyn. i am going to be later tonight at work. if you do go text me and tell me that you are going . Ok mom thanks bye love you love you to. honk honk coming Cassidy so are you going to the party? well i don't know i mean i want to but i don't know what about you. only if you are going. i will see you at lunch. i walked to my first class it was math. all the teacher does is talk talk talk talk . i hate it all i could think about is if i am going to go to the part or not time goes by. class was over next class at least i like this class so i could keep my mind off it right now. ok class tell every one what you are doing tonight. really i thought so Cassidy what you doing tonight well i was thinking i might go to the Halloween part tonight what about you same. is there going to be other school there other then our school o yea all over good. you should really go. maybe if i go i can meet some new people that i might like. get to know them the party is really far away so i most likely never seen the people. the rest of that class we watched movies time has gone by fast today is was lunch time. Cassidy over here i saw Jocelyn. so are you going to the part umm yea i think i am going yea we can go together we can go to the mall after school. o yea my mom gave me $200 so we can get a hotel because its so far away from here yea. school was over me and Jocelyn when to my house to get my things and then her house. we when up to the mall to get a dress we when all over the place Jocelyn got a dress but still i have not found one i like. Cassidy we can go somewhere wait i cout her off look at that dress that would look so good on you Cassidy lets get it for you i walked in the store cheeked out when back to the car ok lets go to the hotel know so we can get ready it going to be a long ride. after a long car ride we got to the hotel it was a really nice one. i got the room key and when up to the room. i put the key in and the door unlocked i walked in it was so nice the bed look so nice everything look nice . time was passing by like crazy o yea i better text my mom.

i am going to go to the part just got to the hotel with Jocelyn love you xx

I put the thing on the bed whent to the bathroom to take a shower. i took one fast so Jocelyn could take one. i got out grabed my bag and did my make up in the bed room so she could hop in the shower. i put on my eye liner and but blush on lightly. i curled my hair really small curls. i put hair spray in it so it would satay up. i herd Jocelyn get out of the shower i herd a knock on the door i walked over i opend the door. omfg it was harry from one direction hello umm your key is still in your door. o my god thanks so much welcome. why you all dressed up for. umm me and my friend are going to be going to a holloween party o the one down town at that night club. yea how did you know that me and my friend Niall are going to go to it. o really yea well i got to get going we are going to be leaving soon ok thanks your welcome. cassidy who was that you would not believe it it was harry stop it your not telling the truth o yea i am. he is going to the holloween party just like us. with Niall Horan too omg omg really ( Jocelyn) loved Niall. help me do my hair. ok what is the way you want it. i did her hair up in a bun she really did not put make up on. ok ready to go yea let me grab my purse. so who from our school os going. not many people that's what i herd. bep bep i unlocked the car i was about to get in it when i saw harry looking at me he was getting in his car with Niall. Jocelyn they are right behind us really don't look back. he will see you. where on earth are we going to park. me and Jocelyn had to part way way down so we had to walk a little bit i got out of the car and locked the door i started to walk. then i saw harry and Niall walking on the other side of the street of us. there was a long line they had to check if you where old enough to get in. they meat up with us when the crossed the road. long time no see harry said. you did not forget your kee did you in your door did you. very funny and no i did not. me and Jocelyn where at the front of the line so we got in before harry and Niall i saw some of our friends. we went over to them.

Comment for more :)

-Muskaan xx