Requested imagine for Crystal

• Dedicated to Crystal

I love you too
"Have you ever fallen in love?", asked Harry looking up at me, from my lap. He was lying down with his head on my lap, as I ran my fingers through his soft chocolate curls, feeling them slip through my fingers. "I don't know.", I replied. "do you ever want to?", he questioned, as his emerald eyes glinted, staring at me. I took in a deep sigh and shut my eyes. "I don't know that either....",I replied. He got off me,sitting right next to me, placing a hand on my cheek, as his eyes looked into mine."you're pretty.",he whispered as he leaned closer. "yeah right.",I said shyly, my cheeks blushing. "how do you know you're in love?",I asked curiously. "you feel it in here.",he smiled, placing a hand on his chest. "your heart flutters. You think about the person again and again. That person consumes your thoughts. She makes you feel like holding her in your arms, protecting her......never letting her go.",he smiled, dimples showing. "Who is she?",I asked with amusement hinting my voice. "you.",he grinned widely. "in that case.",I whispered softly leaning closer to him, our lips an inch apart. "I love you too.",I whispered with a smile. Immediately he crashed his lips with mine, as fireworks and sparks emmited. My tummy turned butterflies as he entangled his hands lightly in my hair, pulling me closer. He pulled back, his forehead leaning on mine. "I love you.",he said in his raspy voice. "I love you too.",I giggled.

hope u liked it:)