change

"Harry no!",I screamed. "Leave him alone!",I yelled. Harrys green eyes were now dark green, hate was all you could see. "Harry!",I shrieked as he beat the other guy. He climbed on him and punched him over and over releasing his anger on him. "Harrry he'll die, please. You'll go to jail.",I said, pulling at his shirt. On those words he let the guy go, staring ...at the bloody mess he was in. Harry stood up, staring at his bloodied hands and stumbling back. "what have I done?",he said in dispair. He walked towards me but I backed away. I was scared...terrified he was capable of something like that. "y/n...wait.",he said, hurrt showing in his voice. "you could have killed him.",I said, my breathing increasing. "im sorry you had to see my past that way.",he said shutting his eyes. "I'm confused.",I said. "My whole life I've been ....alone. I've been fighting on my own.",he gulped. "what do you mean?",I asked. "I came from the dumps...I fought for my life. The streets are my home. I've stolen...and....killed and almost gotten killed.",he said darkly. "we have to get out of here.",I said, diverting the subject and not looking in his eyes. "let's go.",he said grabbing my hand and running. We reached his place and sat down on the chairs, out of breath. "Can you do worse than what you did to that man?",I asked, terrified of his answer. "yes.",he said. "how many people have you killed?",I asked. "are you going to ask questions all day?",he smirked. "answer the damn question and stop joking.",I said in a commanding manner. "more than I can count.",he answered, looking away from me. I shut my eyes for the horrible picture he created was too much for me. "are you scared?",he asked, and I nodded my head. "of me?",he said worriedly. "no.",I whispered. "of what you can do.",I said. "I'm sorry....I can't fix myself.",he apologized. "Harry...its...not your fault.",I said, with difficulty. "you hate me don't you?",he said, covering his face. "no...I hate what you can do. That's different.",I said placing my hand on his shoulder. "I hate myself.",he sighed. "ill help you like yourself.",I said softly.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT:)

ANY IDEAS FOR THE NAME OF THIS IMAGINE??? COMMENT BELOW

PLEASE LIKE, VOTE AND COMMENT:)

THANKS FOR READING:)