Loving him was bliss

I walked through the house, a feeling of dread and anger almost overpowering me. 
"Harry?" I call. The item I held in my hand was clutched with a white knuckled grip. He appears in the doorway, smiling that cheeky smile, curls flopping with each step. 
I throw the wallet at his chest.
"Some blonde chick told me you left it at her house." I bite my tongue, holding in tears. Harry's eyes widen. 
"Oh no, (Y/N). That's not it at all, baby. You see-"
"I don't want to hear it, Harry!" I shout in his face. The memories of my last breakup came flashing back. 
'I don't want to hear it, Jacob! You cheated on me!'
'Maybe you should go.'
"I trusted you." I spat, tears betraying me. 
"(Y/N), listen to me." Harry growls. 
"Why should I do that?" 
"Because I'm your boyfriend." 
"Who is she?" I cross my arms, sniffling.
"My boss." 
"What did you do?"
He exhales.
"I just went over to dinner, she was giving me a promotion."
"Then why did she seem so giddy to give that wallet to me, Harry? Why did she look like she wanted to laugh in my face?"
Harry remains silent.
"I knew it." I whisper.
"I fucking knew it!" I begin sobbing again, shoulders shaking.
"(Y/N), I-" he tries.
"Get out."
"What?" Harry sounds shocked.
"Get the fuck OUT!!" I scream, collapsing on the floor against the wall. Harry sizes me up, crossing his arms and towers over me, meeting my eyes.
"No."
I knit my brow, tears wetting my cheeks. 
"No?"
"No."
I stand up and straighten my back the best I can, getting as many inches as I could, though he still towered over me. 
"Then I'll leave." I growl.
"Where are you going to go, (Y/N)?" He spreads his arms by his side.
"I'm all you've got." 
That was like a slap. A reminder that I had no best friends, no family. Harry wears a smug grin, not at all phased by any of this.
"Away from you, I don't even care!" I yell, balling my hands into fists. He notices, looking at my clenched fingers. 
"You want to hit me? C'mon, hit me."
I take a step towards him, and he grins. Harry probably thought I was going to apologise, hug and kiss him, then make us a nice dinner.
Wrong.
The palm of my hand comes into contact with his skin before either of us realised what I was doing. His cheek flushes red from my slap, his eyes go from cocky and green to angry and grey. I feel his hands close around my wrists and he pushes me against the wall. 
"You know you couldn't live without me." He growls in my ear.
"I can hardly live with you." I retort. "Now get off me." I try and push away, but he holds his grip on my arms. 
"I got drunk. We didn't fuck. She kissed me and I didn't pull away. If I were sober, I definitely would have." He says through gritted teeth.
"I find that hard to believe." I snap right back. His face darkens. Harry leans into me, his curls tickling my face I want to cower from his form, which was incredibly angry and menacing at the moment, but that's what he wants. So I stare right back into his dark eyes. Harry's perfect face twists into a smirk.
"You want to believe me. I know you do. It's in your eyes."
"Well yeah, Harry. The person you're in love with is cheating on you. You're going to want to believe them. But I can't." I mutter.
"Why not?"
"After something is broken, it can be fixed, but it will always be scarred." Another tears slips down my cheek. 
"You're in love with me." He smirks.
"Sure fucking am. That's why you're hurting me so bad, Harry." I whisper. His smug expression falters. I take this as an opportunity to get to him.
"You promised you weren't ever going to hurt me. You promised, Harry. Right now," I grit my teeth, "you're breaking me." I watch him change. His eyes soften, slowly turning green. His jaw clenches and unclenches. That smirk is totally gone. Then he looks down.
When he looks back up at me, his eyes are darker.
"You know I don't want to hurt you." 
"Then what do you call this, Harry? Holding me against a wall and sneering into my face? Keeping things from me? You didn't tell me you got promoted, didn't tell me you were going over to your boss's house, didn't tell me you got drunk." I reply.
"I didn't think you would care," he mumbled. 
"Of course I care, Harry. It's you for God's sake."
He looked away. I was getting to him, like he was getting to me. So I had to go. 
"Let me go, Harry." I try in a calm tone, trying to pull away from him.
"No, (Y/N)." His voice is gravelly, his breathing hot on my face. 
"Harry. Let. Me. Go." I say, demanding.
"But then you'd leave me." He cocks his head to one side, hiding a smirk. "You don't want to leave me, do you?"
"And why would you think that?" I challenge with a growl.
"Because, nobody can make you feel like I do baby."
His words send a chill down my spine. 
"See, I'm just talking and you've got goosebumps." He runs three long fingers up and down my arms. I whimper a little, not because I was scared. I learned a long time ago that I shouldn't be afraid of Harry. Because I wanted more, more of his touch, his skin, his attention. 
"What are you doing to me?" I ask hoarsely, voice cracking somewhere along there. 
"You love me." He growls.
"Are you trying to change that? Acting like it." I knew he wasn't, that he loved me more than anything. I don't know why I said that.
"Nothing will change that. I've gotten you, (Y/N). There's no turning back and we both know damn well that you don't want to."
"And what about you, Harry? Have you fallen out of love with me? Were you ever in love with me in the first place?" My voice gives out on me at the end of that. That was too painful to think about. I needed Harry as much as I needed oxygen.
"Don't be stupid, baby." He steps even closer to me, closing the space between us completely, our bodies touching. 
"I'm not stupid, Harry." I grumble. Out of nowhere, Harry kisses me. I try to resist, try to pull away, but I can't. His effect on me made my knees go weak, and I kiss back. I feel him smirk onto my lips and he pulls away. 
"I fucking knew it." He releases his grip on my wrists. "Leave, then." He steps back and crosses his arms, watching me. 
"You said you wanted me to let you go. So go, (Y/N). Go upstairs, pack your bags, and leave me here." I try to say something, but I end up emitting some strangled scream. I lean against the wall and start to sob. Harry watches me as I sink down the wall, bury my head in my knees and bawl uncontrollably. My sobs come in waves, sending tremors throughout my body. After a moment of release, I'm still sobbing when I feel two large, strong hands on my ribs. 
He lifts me up off the ground, setting my head on his shoulder, and my arms and legs wrapped around me. We don't say anything as be climbs the stairs. His footsteps make no sound, the only noise my shaky breathing and the sounds I let escape my lips. Harry pushes our bedroom door open with his foot, something he does constantly while carrying me to bed.
He places me on the mattress, covering me with the duvet before climbing next to me. He wraps his arms around me and holds me to his chest, rubbing my back as I cry. When I pull away from him, I can't help but let out a sad laugh. My mascara and eyeliner was smeared all over his white button-up. He looks down and smiles, finding the source of my bittersweet amusement. 
"I didn't mean to hurt you, (Y/N)." He whispers into my hair, cuddling me close. We lie with my left knee sandwiched between his thighs, and my other leg on top of that, and I was laying on his arm, one of mine on his hips, his other on my own hip. My other hand was between his ribs and the mattress. I stare at his pink lips for a while.
"I know." 
"I didn't know you wanted to know about my job."
"I want to know about you, Harry." 
"I'm sorry I yelled. I know that scares you."
"I'm not afraid of you." I reply, locking our eyes. My hand moves to the small of his back. 
"You shouldn't be. I won't do anything bad to you." Then he hesitates. A sexy smirk covers his face. 
"Well…" he murmurs, moving his hand from my hip to my bum and winking. I giggle. I pressed my lips to his again, sliding my hand under his shirt and up his back. I feel his muscles with each movement. Dear God, the man was hot. 
"(Y/N), naughty girl." He chides playfully. I laugh and peck his cheek. Then I realise something. I push him over so I'm sitting on top of him, straddling his torso with my knees. 
"Mine." I say, kissing his forehead.
"Mine." I plant a kiss on his cheek.
"Mine." His nose.
"Mine." His jawline.
"Baby, I know that I'm yours, what are you-" 
"Hush." 
He remains quiet as I continue, planting kisses all over his body wherever I wanted. Because he was mine. I was so lucky. I saw hundreds of girls ogling him everywhere we went. I didn't like it; he was mine, and all mine.
"And finally," I whisper, crawling up his torso. "Mine." I put my lips on his, hungrily kissing the green eyed, curly haired boy beneath me. He keeps up with my fast, passionate pace and rubs my body with his hands. I let out a moan into his mouth as he massages my back with his thumb, relieving a knot from tension there.
"Oh." He smirks.
"Oh?" I ask, giggling.
"Oh." His eyes turn to a dark, forest green. His hands slide into my back pockets, pulling me down onto him. 
"Cheeky girl." Harry mumbles, our lips touching. 
"Kiss me." I reply. 
So he does, and our lips meet for what feels like the zillionth time. Our lips dance, occasionally slipping a tongue in now and then. His hands explore my body, gently squeezing here and there. As our kiss gets really heated -his shirt not gone but unbuttoned, mine gone, leaving me in my camisole- Harry stops. I take in his tousled curls, swollen lips, flushed face, sure he was doing the same to me. He sighs and presses our foreheads together. 
"I could never fall out of love with you. You're so perfect in each and every way, (Y/N). I love you, baby." I sigh as well, and realise that we weren't getting any more naked or heated than this. I was perfectly happy with that though. It didn't feel right. 
"I love you too, Harry."
"I know." He winks.
"You made that clear earlier, Harold." I fake a frown at him, remembering his episode involving the taunts about me loving him so much, how I couldn't leave him. 
"I'm sorry. And about my boss," -my heart wrenches- "she's nothing to me, other than a name on my pay check. I was drunk, remember? I did try to resist. Believe me, darling. I'm not going over there again." I nod and lie down on top of him, my head still bobbing when it lands on his chest. I trace the exposed tattoos, now visible after I unbuttoned his shirt.
"You're really sexy, you know that Harry?" I murmur. He laughs, a throaty sound. 
"Thank you, beautiful." I lay down on top of him as he closes his arms around me. 
"So… what do you want to do now?" He asks.
"I don't care." Harry smirks.
"Did you know that I'm incredible handy with the kazoo?" 
"I didn't!" I exclaim, going along with his little game. 
"Mm." He sits up, gently shrugging me off him. I follow him to a closet where he kept toys for when we played with our mate Louis' daughter. He produces a blue plastic kazoo, grinning. I laugh.
"Has that been used?" I wrinkle my nose. 
He shrugs.
"Probably." He clears his throat, unnecessary, and winks at me before bringing the plastic to his lips. He hums into the toy instrument, holding back laughter as I gave him a sarcastic applause. 
"My baby's a musician!" I laugh. 
"I'm not a baby." He pouts.
"No, you're my baby." I smile. Harry flashes me his dimples before stepping to me with one long stride. He stands over me, my head tilted up to look at his face. He shoves his long fingers in my back pockets, making me gasp. I wrap my arms around his neck. I stand on my toes and he leans down, pressing our foreheads together. 
"You're perfect." He mumbles. I stare into his hunter-green eyes. His thumbs hook on my belt loops. I always feel a warm, happy sensation when I'm around Harry like this, holding each other. I could only describe it as a pure, happy bliss. And that was exactly it; loving him was bliss.

Wow that was long!!

I hope you liked that :) Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE i really want to get these books into the top 100!!

Thank you :)

-Muskaan :) xx