Taken

Sitting on the couch, cuddled up against your husband's warm body, you lifted your eyes to examine his perfectly sculptured features, as a wide grin formed onto his lips, feeling your eyes on him. 
' I love you.' You whispered, causing his green eyes to meet your own, with no further words, he leaned in, passionately brushing his lips against your own. Hearing the doorbell, he pulled back, pecking your nose with a smile before running to open the door.
' Who do you think it is?' You wondered, as his hand laid on the handle.
' I don't know-' His words were cut short by fully covered, masked, men, pinning him to the wall, pointing a weapon towards him, and another towards you.
' Harry!' You screamed in utter panic, seeing his face turning in red, as the man slowly paralyzed him.
' Grab everything you can, get the girl, and lets go.' One of the men ordered, as two men grabbed you, putting a sticker to your mouth to silence your screams.
' No, please, take everything but not her, please don't.' Harry choked. His eyes which were once sparkling with love, were now pleading, desperate.
' Sorry, man, she's much more valuable, as you have just proven to us.' Their voices was the most horrifying thing you had ever heard, sending shivers through your entire body. They were so ruthless, so hateful. Harry's watery eyes met yours, as he shook his head, rejecting the idea of you, being taken away from him. Your eyes on the other hand, as frightened as they were, they were loving, tender. As if they were saying goodbye to him. 
' Lets go.' Moments later, all the men, including the two holding you, walked towards the door. Harry's voice desperately echoed in the house, it was as loud as can be, yet, it was the weakest you had ever heard it. Then, Harry's figure started colliding to the ground, after one of the men hit him on the head, to silence his screams. That was the last thing you had seen through your tears, then everything went black.

THIS IS NOT MY WORK SO ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE OWNER! HOWEVER IF YOU DID LIKE THIS AND WANT ANOTHER PART THEN VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW :)

THANKS FOR READING :)

-Muskaan :) xx ♥♥