I need you, I love you

You and Harry had just returned from a party and you were furious. 

"How could you?!" you shouted 

"I didn’t mean too! It honestly wasn’t my fault, love!" he yelled back, trying to convince you it was nothing.

You had been out celebrating the boys album release. You and Harry were happily enjoying the party, until you had to excuse yourself to use the washroom. When you came back out you were greeted with the sight of Harry and Taylor kissing. You didn’t know why he invited her in the first place. He convinced you that he just wanted to stay friends with her for the media. You stood there and watched for a few seconds, mostly gawking at the fact that Harry didn’t try and pull away, he just let Taylor kiss him. When he did let go, he saw you staring at him. He had an expression of shock and regret on his face. You had some tears rolling down your cheeks and you quickly wiped them away. You ran out of the party, not wanting to pull attention to the kiss or to the fight you knew you and Harry were going to have. You ran to one of the black cars that were waiting for the boys. You went to open the door, but you felt a strong arm pull you away. You could see his lips moving, trying to explain what had just happened, but you ignored him. The tears continued to roll down your cheeks as you got in the car. Harry climbed in after you and you moved far away, not listening to him. As soon as you closed the door to your house, the shouting started .

"How the hell wasn’t it your fault, Harry? You didn’t pull away! I watched! Are you still in love with her?" you screamed, more furious than you had ever been. 

"Babe, calm down. I don’t know why your acting like this, its not a big deal. It was a kiss… it meant nothing!" he said, trying to defend himself.

"CALM DOWN?" you roared "She is your EX, Harry. How am i supposed to feel when i see that?" more tears rolling down your cheeks. 

It hurt you even more to think that Harry thought this was fine. In a way he was defending them both. 

"So what? So what if she’s my ex? It was a joke. She didnt take it seriously. I tried to explain it to you, but you won’t shut up long enough to listen!" he yelled, angry now.

"Are you defending her, Harry?" you said, a little quieter 

"What if i am? Maybe i want too. At least she didn’t start shit all the time" he shouted. "Maybe i do have feelings for her, maybe its because she isn’t a massive bitch all the time!" he covered his mouth as soon as the words came out. 

You were speechless. He still had feelings for her? You looked down at the floor and started to walk to the bedroom. You climbed the stairs in a rush, mainly because you could hear him coming after you. You grabbed a bag and started to throw clothes and some of your things in it. Harry walked in and grabbed the bag from you, dumping the contents back out.

"Stop!" you screamed, starting to put things back in the bag. 

"Y/N, please. Please don’t leave me. I didn’t mean that! I wasn’t thinking!" he practically begged, but you ignored him.

You kept packing things and he keeps trying to talk to you. You grabbed your bag and walked towards the door. Harry followed you, right on your heel.

"Y/N, please. Stay!" he said.

You opened the door, but Harry had a grip on your arm. He shut the door and you tried to pull away from his grip, opening the door again. Harry slammed it shut again and you turned around to look at him.

"GO AWAY" you yelled, your voice cracking from the tears flowing down your cheeks.

"Babe, please. I love you" he begged 

"Why don’t you just go talk to Taylor? You clearly love her a lot more. And a bonus, she’s not a bitch all the time!" you said, staring him in the eyes.

You ripped your arm from his grip and pulled open the door and ran out, quickly slamming it. You ran outside and looked back, instantly regretting that decision. Harry stood in the door frame, tears falling down his cheeks. You got in your car and slammed the door. You drove a little and then pulled over. You leaned back against the seat and cried your eyes out. You felt as if you couldn’t breathe and your heart felt as it was ripped in two. 

You ended up staying the night at Perrie’s house. You hardly got any sleep, seeing as you spent the night crying. When you woke up at six, you didn’t try and fall back to sleep, you just got up and started getting ready for work. You started in two hours and you had to make yourself look presentable. As you were getting ready, you started crying again, but you composed yourself and continued. You heard a knock at the door and someone ran and got it. You didn’t think anything of it, until Perrie knocked on the bathroom door and sleepily said;

"Harry’s here. Please just go speak with him" and then she walked away.

You took a deep breath and stepped out. Harry was standing by the door, his eyes puffy and red. When he saw you, he started to walk over, but you held out your hand.

"You have sixty seconds to say whatever you feel the need to say" you said, looking into his eyes.

"Last night, it was a joke. She started talking about how we never had a last kiss. I started joking about it and then she leaned in. I didn’t move away, because honestly, i was in shock. We already are over. I have no feelings for her, she knows that. Im in love with you and only you. I would never cheat on you. You mean too much to me. Please, please forgive me, Y/N. I love you." he said quickly, but sincerely. 

You stared at him as you walked over. You grabbed his face and forced him to look you in the eyes.

"Im not mad that you kissed her… well maybe a little, but thats beside the  point. Im mad that you felt the need to say those things it hurt. I love you too, but why?" you said, tears forming in your eyes.

"I don’t know. I shouldn’t have, because not a word is true. You are perfect. You are nothing like her and you are definitely not anything i called you last night. You don’t deserve to be treated like that and i understand if you need time" he said, his voice a little louder than a whisper.

"I need you. I love you, Harry. But if you ever say anything like that to me again, we’re done" you warned.

"I won’t. I never want to hurt you again. I love you, Y/N." he smiled 

"I love you, too" you half smiled 

He pulled you in and kissed you. Your heart fluttered a little, and you knew this is wear you belonged, right here, In Harry’s arms. 

Hope you liked it   please continue to vote and comment as I am not setting an set bar!! There will be another update today in the afternoon  (NZ time)

Thank you for the support and lovely comments. It means a lot Love you all

-Muskaan xx