Ignored and forgotten

"Are you ignoring me on purpose?"
"Lost your phone?"
"Helloo?!"
"Are you even receiving these texts?"

Text after text I sent. But nothing. My worst fear coming true. But he promised. "I won't forget you, I promise" was his last words as he got in the cab. Yh he auditioned for the X factor and made it through to boot camp. We were like best friends. I was so worried about loosing him. He was the only friend I really had. That's why I confronted him about forgetting me and he promised to keep in touch. But he hasn't said a word to me since he left last week.

"I know your probably too busy to talk to me. But if you do get time don't hesitate to reply xx"

The last text I sent him, the last text and still no reply up to this very day. Yes nearly 2 years on. He never talked to me. He's in a band now though, alot of success they've had. I thought he was actually my friend. And i cant even believe i had a crush on him. I hate him now. like my worst enemy.oh yeah and as for me, yeah my parents got divorced and I moved down to London with my mum. So my life is just great.
-----------------------------------
I was on my way to Starbucks, on my own as usual. I got there and sat at the table, alone as usual. Yh I don't have many friends here. There Is this girl though but she is kinda a slut and even I think she's a bit of a bad influence on me. But oh well. This was part of my daily routine now, coming into Starbucks ordering my hot chocolate and sitting down. Even the man behind the till knows my name now. It was quite a quiet Starbucks though. Not many people ever came in. You had the occasional people sitting in but not many. Just then the door 'tinged'. I looked around then back at my cup. My head then clicked back up to look at the group coming in, then I saw him. I quickly put my head down praying that he wouldn't see me. I made sure my hair covered my face and shuffled round on my chair a little so he couldn't see me. I waited for them to sit down until I got up and legged it to the door. He got up to get some sugar, it was too late. I knocked into him and my hot chocolate spilt everywhere. Just my luck. I looked up at him then down to the floor. 
"Y/n ?"
I left the mess on the floor and barged past him to get out. I found my self not moving as I felt the grip tighten on my wrist. 
"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed at him.
"No" he calmly said. 
I tried to struggle out of his grip. 
"Why are you running away from me?" He asked confused.
"Fuck you harry!"
I released my wrist from his tight hold and began to walk away . My speed picked up as I wanted to get as far away as possible from him.
I can't believe he tried to worm himself back into my life again, then questions why I don't like him anymore ,like he doesn't know!
I reached my house slamming the door shut. Mums away for a couple of weeks with her new 'boyfriend'. If you can even call him that. 
The house is a mess as I can't be bothered with my life any more. 
I began to pick up a few stuff from the floor and tossing them into the dirty clothes basket or putting dirty dishes in the sink. I guess you could say it looks a little cleaner. Then the door bell went. I didn't like answering the door as nobody really knew our family down in London, the only person I thought it could be was the postman. I proceeded to the door and opened the latch. Boy was I wrong. I attempted to slam the door right in his face but his foot stopped it from closing. 
"Well that's not a very nice way to be greeted." 
"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE?!" 
He never answered just pushed the door open wider so he could come in.
"What the fuck do you think you are doing ?! Get out of my house !"
"Why do you hate me?"
Is he seriously asking me this ?! 
"Cause your a prick Harry! Now get out!" 
"Tell me the real reason !" He said trying to close the space between us but I only stepped back.

"Do you know how it feels to be left behind ?! To be promised that you won't be forgotten then you are ? To be promised that you will be kept in touch with and never get a reply once they've left?? NO YOU DONT SO LEAVE ME ALONE !" I ran to my room letting the tears escape. 
I stayed in there for about an hour. My eyes were puffy and red and my clothes still had hot chocolate spilled on them. I entered the front room , it was spotless. Then I heard clanging from the kitchen. My heart started beating so fast I could feel it through my chest. I was relieved and angry at what I saw. It was no burglar but he was still here. 
"I thought I told you to leave" I said blankly.
"You did" he replied
"Then why are you still here?" I threw back
"Because you looked like you needed some help"
"I'm fine Harry" I sharply replied
"You don't look it"
That was it, another tear escaped my eye as I wiped it away. I headed back to my room until I was stopped. 
"Y/n I'm sorry"
I didn't even process his words, no point. Words are just words.
"I know what I did was stupid and horrible "
"Then why did you do it?"
"Because-" he cut himself off and stared at the ground.
He cleared his throat.
"You know what, never mind." He said drying the soap off of his hands and grabbing his coat from the sofa.
"No. Harry tell me!"
He turned round to look at me. 
"There's no point, you won't understand. You will just reject everything I say" he said trailing off at the last part .
"I won't" I said hardly audible.
"Ok , I did it cause I had a really big crush on you and I couldn't continue to talk to you knowing you would never feel the same. I was in a completely different place and i didn't think I could bare to talk to you by just texting , it just wouldn't of been right"
"So you just left me hanging without saying a word." I said staring at a mark on the floor. 
"Look I said I'm sorry ! I know you will never forgive me now cause I was so stupid" 
"You know I felt the same as you did. And that's what made it hurt more" 
His eyes widened.
"Do you still feel the same way now?" He questioned.
"Um well I didn't really-" I got cut off
"Oh" he mumbled 
"But now your here and I know why you did it,maybe. What about you. Do you still feel the same way ?" I asked.
he nodded a little blushing slightly. He put down his coat that was in his hands and placed it gently on the couch before making his way over to me. He embraced me into his nice warm hug and then kissed me gently on the lips. It was gentle but passionate. He pulled away slightly and looked at his top. Now we both had hot chocolate on our shirts. 
"How about you go get a new top on and-"
"What about your one?" I questioned. 
"Erm I'm not sure yet, and as i was saying go get a new top on and then we can come watch movies together, sound good ?"
I nodded and skipped off to my room. I changed my top then grabbed one of my brothers old tops and brought it with me to give to Harry. As I walked in I saw him stood there topless. Wow he was hot, I tried not to stare and handed him the other top. 
"Haha thankyou" he said putting the top over his head.
"What's so funny?" 
"Oh c'mon we both know you were staring"
"I was not !" I protested.
This time he came to hug me as we collapsed onto the sofa.
He started to play with a strand of my hair. "I've always loved you y/n" he spoke out.
"Me too haz,I've always love you" I replied looking up at him as he pecked my lips.

Hey my lovely's !!!

how are you all?!?

I hope you enjoyed this imagine :)

please dont forget to vote, comment and share :)

thanks for reading :)

-Muskaan :) xx