Dont you remember

A/N NEXT IMAGINE WILL BE POSTED WHEN THIS ONE GETS OVER 5 VOTES, 3 COMMENTS AND OVER 100 READS:) SO PLEASE LIKE, VOTE AND COMMENT:) HOPE YOU LIKE IT:) AND IM SORRY I TOOK FOR EVER TO UPDATE IM KEEPING REALLY BUSY!! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE A BIT MORE NOW THAT ME HOLIDAYS ARE STARTING SOON:)

Based on the sons "Dont you remember?" by Adele
please read the end it has the credits:)

I walked into our apartment and saw he wasn’t there. I found it strange since he’s always home before me. But no, he wasn’t anywhere to be found. Confusion struck me when I saw none of his clothes or belongings anywhere. What was going on? I debated on whether or not I should text or call him. I opted to calling him.

“Hello?”

“Hi..uh..Haz..? Where are you..?”

“Out with mates, why…?”

“Just curious…”

“Oh okay, well I better get going…”

“Um, alright… see you later then?”

“Yeah suppose so…”

“Alright then, love you bye…”

Click.

Did he really just hang up without saying I love you back? Am I acting like a child? No, I have every reason to be upset. He was acting so strange. He was the one who always said I love you first. I felt myself panic and didn’t know what to do. So I decided to get out of the apartment and clear my head of worry.

After walking around aimlessly, I headed back to our apartment with my lukewarm coffee.

But that’s when I saw him… With her…

She had her arms carelessly draped around his torso with a wide smile across her face. What is she doing with him?

They must’ve seen me because she dropped her arms down to her sides in an instant.

I froze. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. No. No. No. This can’t be happening to me…

“YN?”

“Kate.” He had a stern look upon his face.

Not a trace of guilt written on his face. None at all.

“Care to explain to me why you have a girl clung to you?” I felt my voice crack and the lump in my throat form.

Don’t cry. Be strong.

“And why all your clothes are gone from the flat as well?”

I saw his face soften. Or so I thought.

“This is Camilla. She’s been keeping me company. Unlike you.” He enunciated the last word making it sound like I was such a burden to him.

“Whh-hhatt?” I felt my heart breaking and my stomach flipping. What is he talking about?
“Listen, I feel nothing towards you anymore. I’ve moved on. As should you.” His face screwed up in disgust as he looked over me.

And with that, he started walking with the girl, hand in hand.

Nothing? Nothing?!

After nearly three years together, he suddenly felt nothing towards me? As if. I ran after them, feeling utter anger and disgust towards the man I once loved.

“Excuse me?! You feel nothing? Are you fucking kidding me?! I’ve spent almost FOUR years of my life with you!! And NOW you feel nothing? I gave you space when you needed it without being told, I gave you everything. You were my everything. And now you’re leaving me for no reason at all? Why Harry, WHY?” I said as I started to slow my pace. I was now crying, holding nothing back.

“Because I never loved you! That’s fucking why!!” And with that, I felt my knees go weak and bolted away from them.

I heard their faint footsteps as they walked away. “What a joke! So glad I was able to get you away!” I heard her say with a cackle. They were both laughing now and that’s all I heard for those few seconds they were in earshot.

Once I was on the familiar path I knew so well,I wiped my now numb, rosy cheeks and walked back to the place I considered our place.

As I unlocked the door, I grabbed my phone and typed in the number I have come to know so well. I left my last message to the only man I ever truly loved…

“But don’t you remember? The reason you loved me before. Baby, please remember me once more… I’ll always love you, Harry. I had no idea you felt this way and hope you realize I have always loved you and still will, no matter how painful it will be, I will. Goodbye forever… I suppose.”

Credit goes to @N_HStlyes

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT:)

PLEASE

LIKE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT:)

THANKS FOR READING:)