Requested imagine

You were getting dressed when Harry came into your shared bedroom. “Hey babe! My mum just called and she wanted to know if we wanted to go over there for dinner.” You had never met his family before and you were quite nervous. “Uh sure, I guess we can,” you responded. Harry came over to you and hugged you from behind, “There’s nothing to be nervous about, ba...be. They already love you.” You took a deep breath and continued getting ready. A few hours later, you found yourself on the doorstep of Harry’s childhood home. “Everything will be fine, I promise,” Harry said, turning to you before he knocked on the door. Anne opened the door with a huge smile on her face. “Oh (Y/N), its so nice to finally meet you,” she said, pulling you into a hug. She grabbed your hand and led you inside, completely forgetting to acknowledge her son. She was so excited to have you there. “Robin, Gemma, this is (Y/N)!” she exclaimed. Robin gave you a hug and Gemma squealed saying, “I’m so happy to meet you! I can finally tell all of those embarrassing stories about Harry!” You giggle while Harry gave Gemma the evil eyes. Dinner went great, the three of them asking you questions about your family and career, while Harry held your hand. When it was time to leave, Anne pulled Harry aside and whispered in his ear, “I love her. She’s a keeper. Don’t screw this up!” Harry gave you a thumbs to let you know that she approved.

hope u like it:)

don't forget to vote and comment below:)