Too much to let you go

How could I be so stupid? I thought as I saw her walk away. She wiped off her tears with the tips of her shirt. She always did that, she hid her hands in her shirt-arms. She told me once that she felt protected and safe when she hid her hands like that. Then she quitted doing that for a while. Did I make her feel safe? Did I protect her? I did. And now she’s back to her habit. I made her feel unsafe.
“Harry what the heck?” I hear Gemma ask from her car. “What are you doing out here it’s 2am!” She said and walked up to you. “Can I come in?” I asked and she nodded. “Yeah what is it? What are you doing here?” She asked. “I thought that you’d come home earlier” I said and she sighed. “You knew I was on a date!” She said and I nodded soft. “Yes but I knew you wouldn’t like him, he’s not your type of a guy” I said and she blushed. “How did you know?” She asked. “Cause’ I’m your brother and I’ve met him before” I said as I rushed Gemma to open the door quickly. “You could have told me” She said disappointed. “You thought you liked him so I thought you could give him a try, it was ages since I last met him” I said and stepped indoors. “Did you come here to talk about me, or you?” She asked (y/n) came up in my thoughts again. “I” I started but stopped to take a deep breath to then continue. “I messed up big time” I said and Gemma sighed and sat down in the sofa and I followed her. “I laid down in her lap and she pat my hair as she did when we were younger. “ We um, we had a fight” I said and Gemma sighed again. “I hate it when you’re sighing Gemma please stop!” You said and sat up to stare at her. “Sorry” She said and I laid down again. “So we had this fight, and then she walked away. And she walked away without turning around. So she didn’t want me to follow her.” I said and Gemma took a deep breath but didn’t let it out since I bet she forgot I hated it when she sighed loud. “Harry, a woman always wants the guy to follow her” She said and I shook my head. “Not this time. I said her name and I could tell by her voice that she was crying. It cracked up at the end and she became quiet.” I said and curled up into a ball. “What did she say?” Gemma asked and I took a deep breath to not start to cry. “She said that.. If I loved her, I’d let her go..”
Gemma became quiet so I started to cry. “Does it mean that it’s over?” I asked between my sobs and sat up to face her. She nodded soft and I saw that her eyes became really wet. “I’m sorry Harry” She whispered and I stood up and ran into the guest room of hers. “Harry please!! “ She shouted after me. I rolled up into a ball in the corner of the room and fell asleep.

“Harry? Do you want breakfast?” Gemma asked in the doorway. “No” I said and she sighed and closed the door. 
“Harry, do you want dinner?” Gemma asked in the doorway. It must have gone hours since she asked last time. But I’m not hungry. “No” I said and she sighed and closed the door.

“Harry, do you want breakfast?” She asked and sighed. I stood up and ran over to her. “I HATE IT WHEN YOU’RE SIGHING!!! STOP IT FOR FUCKS SAKE” I shouted in her face. I closed the door in her face and fell down on the floor. I could hear she forced herself not to cry but she failed. “I made her cry” I thought. “I’m a monster” I whispered. The door got opened and in came a plate with breakfast. Just like in prison. Right after came a bottle with milk in. She didn’t want to see me. She just threw it in and closed the door. I starred at the plate and then I dug in. I became hungry when I started to eat. I guess I was hungry then.
I fell asleep right after the breakfast. But this time I fell asleep on the bed, it was a bit more comfortable.

I woke up and heard whispers. “Do you think he wants dinner?” Mum whispered. “I don’t think so, I don’t even know if he ate the breakfast” Gemma whispered back. “Go ask him” Mum said and Gemma walked up to the door. She hesitated for a while then she left again. “I don’t think he want dinner” She said and mum stood up. She walked with strict steps to the door. Without knocking she opened the door and walked up to me. “Harry you’ve been in here for days, Gemma’s scared to knock on her own guestroom door and you’re thin as a stick. Go out and eat dinner, then you’re out searching for her! She’s making you happy right?” She asked all in one breathe. I nodded and she nodded back. “Good” She said then she walked out from the room again. Maybe she was right.

I got dressed in my normal clothes, not Gemma’s ex’s sweatpants whom I’ve been walking around in the past days.
“He’s alive!” Mum said with a smile on her face. Gemma smiled too. I’ve missed their smiles. I sat down at the corner of the table to be able to see both of them. “Potatoes?” Mum asked and held up the bowl of potatoes. I nodded and took it from her. Gemma gave me the meat and smiled as I took it from her. I dug in. I’ve never eaten as fast and as much as I did now. I’ve missed food. But not as much as I’ve missed (y/n).. (Y/N)!! I Stood up and took my plate to the dishwasher. I tied my convers and took my jacked and ran out from the flat before mum and Gemma could blink.

“Taxi?!” I shouted and a cab stopped in front of me. “Erm.. To eh, To..” You mumbled. “Mr, do you know where you want to go?” the cab driver asked. “I shook my head. “Try her parents’ house” I said and he nodded and started to drive. “You don’t know where it is right?” I asked and he shook his head. “No, I hope you know” He said and you nodded. “Buckingham street” I said and he nodded soft”
When he parked outside the house I took a deep breath. “Can you please just, stand here, I don’t know if she’s here!” I said and he nodded. I took a deep breath and walked up the stairs to the house. I knocked on the door and her angry dad opened the door. “Good day mr.. erm, is (y/n) in?” I asked and he mumbled something. “Oh hello dear, how can we help you?” Her less angry mum asked as she appeared next to him. “good day mrs, is (y/n) in?” I asked and she shook her head. “Unfortunately no, shall I leave a message for her?” She asked and I shook my head. “Just tell her I was here” I said and walked away. I sat down in the cab and sighed loud. “Now?” The driver asked and I looked at him. “Downhill road” I mumbled and rested my head against the window. “Messed things up?” He asked and I nodded. “Yeah, we had a fight and.. yeah..” I said and he nodded. “I understand” He said and it became quiet.

When at her best friend’s house I started to feel nervous. If she’s not here I don’t know where she is. “Okay thanks bro, please stay here” I said and he nodded. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. “I’m coming” I heard between the dog barks. “Yeah?” She asked and her eyes became huge. “What are you doing here?” She asked stressful. “She’s not here” She said and my eyes started to tear up. “Tell her I looked for her” I said and left again. “She miss you” She shouted after me and I stopped for a second. “Tell her I love her too much to let her go” I said and sat down in the cab again.

Your POV

You sat behind the door. To listed to his voice once more. You best friend Pamela had told you to not show yourself to him. He’d never leave if he knew you were here. Pamela knew you missed him. She told him that. You didn’t want him to know that at first, but when you heard him saying that he loves you too much to let you go you started to cry. You stopped thinking. You ran out to him screaming “wait”. He turned surprised around and you jumped into his arms. “Say that again” You sobbed into his neck. “I love you too much to let you go” He whispered and you started to cry. “I love you so much it hurts” You sobbed and he starred into your eyes. “It do hurt, but at least you’re here to make me smile!” He said and you started to cry again. “Don’t leave me again” He said and you shook your head. “Never..” You sobbed and he crashed his lips onto yours. “I love you so much” He said against your lips. The taxi he arrived with honked the horn once and then drove off. Harry smiled against your lips and you started to giggle. Pamela sighed and closed the door.

Hey my lovely's!!!

awww isnt this just sooo cute!! i think i nearly teared up while writing this!! Anyway please dont forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!! 

Thank you :)

-Muskaan :) xx