Perfect

You quietly sigh, tossing your favorite summer dress back into the closet. There was no way you were fitting into it anytime soon, the baby had already stretched your body far and wide.

 ”Babe are you ready to go?” Harry asks. The whole reason you had gotten out of bed and attempted to get dressed was because he had promised to take you out for the day, a nice quiet picnic in the park would seem to remedy your boredom, and let you spend some time with him.

 ”I dont want to go anymore.” you mumble crawling onto the bed, pulling the covers over yourself, sighing again.

 He frowns and walks over, sitting beside you, gently rubbing your back, “Why not baby, you were so excited last night when I offered. Are you feeling ill?” he asks moving his hand up to your forehead to feel it.

 Pouting you shake your head, closing your eyes, “My dress won’t fit. My favorite dress wont fit.” you sigh looking toward the closet.

 He frowns and lays beside you, “Baby, you knew that was going to happen, we both did. Our baby is just growing, nice and big and healthy.” He insists stroking your hair. “Just like we want, a healthy baby.”

You lay quietly for a while until he speaks again, “We could have our picnic in the backyard, and we both could just wear sweatpants.” he offers, smiling as your face lights up a bit. 

"You mean it?" you question as he nods and helps you up, taking your  hand downstairs, grabbing the basket he had made, grabbing a blanket from the couch. He quickly lays the blanket down and helps you sit then smiles, "How’s this?" he asks for approval, as you smile, "Perfect.

Guy be sure to follow me beacuse i post things on my wall such as personal imagine requests and things so follow me or you'll miss out! Also i was thinking of running a monthly competition maybe? comment down below if you would be intersted and leave some competiton ideas also!!!

-Muskaan xx